Going to Vegas & LA looking for some unholy restaurant recommendations

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2018 10:08 am
[OP]
Sep 7, 2006
475 posts
109 upvotes

Going to Vegas & LA looking for some unholy restaurant recommendations

As the title says, something to the level of diners drive ins or epic meal time level of grime that you have to t ry once in your life.

plz & ty
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
8821 posts
1576 upvotes
Well Guy Feiri himself has a resteraunt on the strip at the Linq. Everyone was eating a mac and cheese burger from there, I had the trashcan nachos and really liked them.
Mar 6, 2002
927 posts
330 upvotes
Vancouver
Ellis Island BBQ (Vegas) for the ribs
koodo customer $60/10gb
Oct 5, 2010
360 posts
150 upvotes
Fat Choy is pretty good. They were on a episode of DD&D.
[OP]
Sep 7, 2006
475 posts
109 upvotes
Thanks guys keep em coming. I'm checking these joints out as I wait for a connecting flight
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2686 posts
310 upvotes
Vaughan
Well, it depends on what you like to eat. I went to Vegas a few weeks ago. Every restaurant i went to was great. I went to Hell's Kitchen (you'll need reseverations a head of time), Eggslut, Hexx, Mon Ami Gabi, Searsucker. I also went to a place that was totally off the strip. It was a burger place called Fuku Burger. You will need a rental car/uber/cab to get there though.

How i decided what to eat in Vegas was look at the ratings on Google. If the ratings weren't a 4.0 or higher, i didn't even bother with it. But there are a lot of good places to eat there. I personally like the "yardhouse". It is a US chain restaurant, but definitely my favourite US chain restaurant. They also have Giordano's there, which is from Chicago, and known for their deep dish pizza. Although i didn't try Giordano's in Vegas, i did however try them in Chicago, and it was amazing. It is a chain restaurant as well.
For Sale
Banana Republic Mens Top Coat
banana-republic-mens-top-coat-1846703/#post24082895
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8639 posts
730 upvotes
Toronto
rocking23nf wrote:
May 16th, 2018 9:31 am
Well Guy Feiri himself has a resteraunt on the strip at the Linq. Everyone was eating a mac and cheese burger from there, I had the trashcan nachos and really liked them.
I've been there. Can't remember what they're called but I had these twisted fries that were kind of spicy...

It wasn't that good. I found every other restaurant I tried (a few) during the 2 times I've been to Vegas were phenomenally better than Feiri's restaurant.

I also have yet to try the heart attack grill and will definitely try it next time.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
8821 posts
1576 upvotes
grimaldis pizza in the venetian shops was really good. wood fired pizza.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
8821 posts
1576 upvotes
XtremeModder wrote:
May 17th, 2018 1:24 am
I've been there. Can't remember what they're called but I had these twisted fries that were kind of spicy...

It wasn't that good. I found every other restaurant I tried (a few) during the 2 times I've been to Vegas were phenomenally better than Feiri's restaurant.

I also have yet to try the heart attack grill and will definitely try it next time.
I only had the nachos and I really liked them. they had a real nice smoked pork on them.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
5126 posts
1023 upvotes
Markham
calgaryhhr wrote:
May 17th, 2018 9:03 am
Excellent cheap and authentic tacos at http://tacoselgordobc.com

I love it and the place is always packed with Mexican folks.
+1

You can also go to Four Kegs for the Stromboli which was a Fieri go to.

https://www.yelp.ca/menu/four-kegs-spor ... -stromboli
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8639 posts
730 upvotes
Toronto
rocking23nf wrote:
May 17th, 2018 10:02 am
I only had the nachos and I really liked them. they had a real nice smoked pork on them.
There's a pizza place I went to, can't remember what it was called but it was outside in the middle of a shopping area. I believe it's somewhere around Flamingo and Planet Hollywood.

I met up with 2 guys from BC off a site called vegasmessageboard and we got a huge deep dish pizza there, this thing was MASSIVE, took about 40-50 minutes to cook/receive at our table but it was well worth it and I made 2 friends down there while on a solo vacation.

Can't wait to do it all over again later this year (hopefully, prices seem to have gone up quite a bit though).
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3375 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
a few from vegas on my list

bachi burger
tacos el gordo
skinnyFATS
lotus of siam
Cuba Cafe
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
5352 posts
1146 upvotes
Montreal
Check out Pizza Rock right near the Fremont Street Experience. Soooo good.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)