Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GreenmanGaming.com

Vote & get BioShock Infinite for just $1

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2015 3:16 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto

[GreenmanGaming.com] Vote & get BioShock Infinite for just $1

Deal Link:
Price:
$1
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com

Golden Joysticks Awards
Welcome to the Golden Joystick Awards - the only gaming accolades voted for by you, the players. We’ve rounded up the best games of the past year, and now it’s up to you who claims the prestigious gongs. Will Batman Arkham Knight rule the ceremony, or will the likes of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt or even Life Is Strange pick up the most prizes?

Vote now for the games that you love and you can claim a digital copy of BioShock Infinite on PC for just £1/$1/€1 AND get exclusive discounts on BioShock 1 and 2!

Vote here: http://www.gamesradar.com/goldenjoystickawards/vote/

Claim here: https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/
61 replies
Apr 16, 2015
72 posts
18 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Has anyone tried this yet? I don't want to be the first in case they take my dollar. LOL
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2197 posts
2411 upvotes
MandalorianHunter wrote: Has anyone tried this yet? I don't want to be the first in case they take my dollar. LOL
It's probably legit. They run this promo every year but usually the game is free. I'm guessing they've started charging $1 to cut-down on free loaders and abuse.
Jul 30, 2009
413 posts
759 upvotes
I'm getting errors saying that my username and password is wrong despite rechecking - anyone else having this error?
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Aug 24, 2011
219 posts
56 upvotes
Montréal
Poohbearalpha wrote: I'm getting errors saying that my username and password is wrong despite rechecking - anyone else having this error?
Yup.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2008
1815 posts
1391 upvotes
Toronto
That's good. and it is legit. they do that every year.
May 22, 2009
705 posts
1480 upvotes
Canada
It works. 17GB download. At some point in the process it mentioned that by playing the game, you can earn back $1 credit from GMG. Anyone know how that works?
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7285 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I got this message:
[QUOTE]Have you voted yet? If so, we'll need your patience.[/QUOTE]
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10576 posts
15687 upvotes
GT-EH
Thanks OP!

It worked... the first step doesn't send you an e-mail (which I found strange)

I did step 1 and immediately after simply did step 2 and it worked.

If you got "UNABLE TO ADD VOUCHER" change your GMG account, re-check and make sure you log in to GMG with the right account

IMPORTANT:
GMG account email = email address that you claim your discount code with
Sep 4, 2014
722 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MTommy wrote: Your GMG account email has to match the email address that you used to claim the discount code
too late I sent them an email see what happens
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7664 posts
10947 upvotes
Scarbs
I'm always hesitant when it comes to opening MTommy-made threads; it almost always means I'll be spending money =(
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5434 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto
pwned.u wrote: It works. 17GB download. At some point in the process it mentioned that by playing the game, you can earn back $1 credit from GMG. Anyone know how that works?
Yeah through playfire rewards, sign in with your GMG account and it should start tracking games you play & achievements you do: https://www.playfire.com

Someone made an app to check which rewards your steam profile is eligible for: http://steamlessness.appspot.com/

Unfortunately playfire went down hill recently, you were able to make a ton of GMG credit before but people abused it with external achievement unlock software.

There is only 1 offer right now, BioShock Infinite - Play for the first time - £1.00 Reward - 15 Days to do it
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3841 posts
2260 upvotes
'Shwallywood
haha, I made money for buying this game... though not tangible cash

1 euro to play the game
26 cents for buying the game
and 50 cents for linking steam
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Dec 2, 2007
196 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
Poohbearalpha wrote: I'm getting errors saying that my username and password is wrong despite rechecking - anyone else having this error?
account is correct, still getting same error.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)