Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Jan 28, 2007
554 posts
48 upvotes

Gold's Gym / World's Gym - London Ontario

Just went in to check it out and they have a new promotion going...

Looks to be around $30 a month for the basic membership 1st year, and works out to $26/mo for the remaining years. This is a 86, 000 sq ft facility

7 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2317 posts
576 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
Wow that's a sweet price. Too bad pricing around here isn't that good.
Nov 11, 2006
266 posts
74 upvotes
edgarb wrote:
Jul 17th, 2013 1:40 pm
Just went in to check it out and they have a new promotion going...

Looks to be around $30 a month for the basic membership 1st year, and works out to $26/mo for the remaining years. This is a 86, 000 sq ft facility

There is a World's Gym in Mississauga that is only $10/month (plus the initiation fee and the twice yearly Rate Guarantee Fee). However, it's a much smaller facility and definitely doesn't have all the amenities of the London location.

It's a great deal for those that just want to work out.

Funny how I went from one extreme to the next. I signed up for LifeTime Fitness last year but realized paying $140/month for around 9 months wasn't worth it....now I'm at World Gym. LOL.
Apr 18, 2007
230 posts
65 upvotes
Cambridge
The World Gym in Kitchener and Cambridge are $10 per month. Not as big and fancy as that one tho
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4662 posts
170 upvotes
Lol, whenever I think "gym" and "promo" I think it's going to close soon.

Too many crazy gym-closing stories i've heard in the past ... :)
He .... looka lika MAN!

I tell you every ting!

----------------------------------------------------

If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Jul 17, 2013
1 posts
Remember that World Gym tried to make a go of it inLondon about 20 years ago and it failed miserably. They were signing up new members up to the day they closed. I wonder if they will honour existing members contracts? As one of the first 100 to join I pay about 15 bucks bi-weekly and was guaranteed that it would not go up. A good gym but location is an issue which is why I believe they do not have enough members. A lot of overhead, large facility, but they do not ideally use the square footage available.
Aug 10, 2014
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Which is a better gym for bodybuilders that has the most free weights and a 4 way neck machine worldgym.com in London Ontario it is suppose to be 80,000 square feet or golds gym in London Ontario that is suppose to be 86,000 square feet.
× < >