Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Golf Town

Yeti Hopper 20 249.99 Golf Town

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2017 8:54 pm
Jun 12, 2008
167 posts
197 upvotes
Kingston

[Golf Town] Yeti Hopper 20 249.99 Golf Town

This is a great deal for this cooler. It retails for 399$USD. It is expensive for a cooler bag but it is worth every penny. The coolers are built like a tank and keep ice for days if the cooler is not left out in the sun. Dont forget ebates(3%) as well but i didnt include in the title since i dont know if it will stack with golftowns 50off 250+ promotion.
5 replies
Jun 12, 2008
167 posts
197 upvotes
Kingston
The cooler will hold more then 12 cans. 12 is with using yetis suggested 2to1 ice ratio. I have the Yeti 30 and it holds alot more then the amount of cans listed in the description.
May 6, 2008
1 posts
Toronto
Did you end up buying the cooler? I was out of town and just missed the deal. Spoke to someone at Golf Town and they said they would honour the price if I could show proof that it sold for $249. Such a good deal for this and would love to pick one up tomorrow if I could prove it with your help!
Jun 12, 2008
167 posts
197 upvotes
Kingston
trandg wrote: Did you end up buying the cooler? I was out of town and just missed the deal. Spoke to someone at Golf Town and they said they would honour the price if I could show proof that it sold for $249. Such a good deal for this and would love to pick one up tomorrow if I could prove it with your help!
Sorry no i didnt. I do have proof of buying the Yeti 30 for 300$ back in June under a different golf town promo if that would help however.
Aug 2, 2014
915 posts
1203 upvotes
Vancity
Costco in Bellingham, Washington state, US had these for $150 on clearance. About 20 of them left. Even for that price, I passed. Good quality, but c'mon, what a waste of money.
For $99 USD I would have probably grabbed it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)