Cell Phones

Gonna be setting up new contract with Rogers, any phones I should wait for??

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2008 10:44 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
1171 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto

Gonna be setting up new contract with Rogers, any phones I should wait for??

Gonna be setting up a new contract under Rogers soon, is there any phones coming out in Q4 that are worth waiting for?
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2006
6691 posts
899 upvotes
Murica
don't like the SE phone with their stupid proprietary jacks. major turnoff.

BB Storm, but pricey. Wait for the Bold to come down.
Aug 11, 2008
658 posts
37 upvotes
Victoria
both of those phones aren't coming to rogers in q4 (and the 705 probably never will come to rogers). And the bold just did a price drop.

the SE w760 is supposedly coming (was supposed to hit the market like 5 months ago) and isn't too bad, not a big fan.

I can really only think of smartphones that are coming to rogers in q4, like the nokia e71 which is a very nice phone, the htc diamond might be hitting shelves soon, and the 8220 pearl flip which has been in stores for a week or two now.
the bold is a very nice phone as well.

What phone(s) were you interested in now, and what kinda features did you want in a phone?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
4302 posts
211 upvotes
Farm
maniacshopper wrote: don't like the SE phone with their stupid proprietary jacks. major turnoff.

Why? It's $199 on a 3 year...
Oct 21, 2005
842 posts
29 upvotes
maniacshopper wrote: don't like the SE phone with their stupid proprietary jacks. major turnoff.

Chances are pretty slim that Rogers will get the Storm. At the earliest (if even possible) your looking at the storm on Rogers in Q3/Q4 '09. I'm even doubtfull that will happen.