~~~Good deals on Ray Bans?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 8:24 am
[OP]
Apr 10, 2017
24 posts
3 upvotes

~~~Good deals on Ray Bans?

Looking for some Ray Ban aviators. Where is the best place to get authentic Ray Bans at a cheaper price?
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6655 posts
1256 upvotes
T dot 6
I've seen them at Costco, but that was last summer if I remember right. Their stock varies a lot. Anyway, if you know a member you can ask them to keep an eye out.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
[OP]
Apr 10, 2017
24 posts
3 upvotes
Thank you. I'll check out Costco when I have the chance. Are they usually cheaper than the Ray Ban website itself?
Sep 22, 2013
139 posts
40 upvotes
Was at Direct Liquidations Mississauga store (1885 Sharlyn Rd.) yesterday. They had a good selection of RayBans in a display case by the cash register at excellent prices.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
4472 posts
3535 upvotes
Rayc64 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 4:29 pm
Thank you. I'll check out Costco when I have the chance. Are they usually cheaper than the Ray Ban website itself?
When Costco has them, they are significantly cheaper than MSRP. I was at my local Costco last weekend... no Aviators but they had Ray-Ban Clubmaster for $119.99

I have two pairs of Clubmasters from Costco. If you have a prescription, you can get them with prescription lenses and have them covered by insurance. Both my black and tortoise-shell Clubmasters came with the original box, as well as the original Ray-Ban lenses.