Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU

Good, hot Goose for graduate student

So fall term is just around the corner and I'm thinking of picking up a Goose for when it starts to get colder. Preferably I'm looking for one that is no longer than mid-thigh length and fairly warm (ie can be used anywhere from 15C to -10C).

Any suggestions on what I should get?

What are the popular Gooses for next season?
35 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Jimboski wrote: Are those jeans also folded/rolled up?
Yeah, looks like it!
Jun 23, 2011
659 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
^ Was this the one released last year? (The 2nd one after the AllBlack chilliwack?)

It's so ugly! Looks like they collaborated with Kimora Lee Simmons and got those BabyPhat like pattern inside the jacket!
I also read that it's Buffalo leather
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Wearing goose at 15c lol
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
2623 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
^ for $500 or however much it costs, you can find nicer ones and not look like everyone else at the mall
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Mugen123 wrote: ^ for $500 or however much it costs, you can find nicer ones and not look like everyone else at the mall
Fair enough. Any suggestions?
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
2623 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote: Fair enough. Any suggestions?
i haven't started my search for a winter coat yet so no suggestions right now, personally i'm going for something more GQ this year
Banned
Jul 3, 2012
106 posts
1 upvote
BURLINGTON
i do not need goose for the time being ~ :D
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2007
2975 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote: So fall term is just around the corner and I'm thinking of picking up a Goose for when it starts to get colder. Preferably I'm looking for one that is no longer than mid-thigh length and fairly warm (ie can be used anywhere from 15C to -10C).

Any suggestions on what I should get?

What are the popular Gooses for next season?
It's funny that people think that CG is suited for all types of temperatures. Like don't u think it's a little over kill to be wearing down when it's above 0? I see this a lot with the younger kids. But I'm guessing it's bc they empty out their account to buy their holy grail goose. Suppose to be a milder winter. I don't even bust out my down till it hits waaaay below zero.

And to be honest it doesn't matter what model u get. It's all the same pretty much now when u look into the sea of CG.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2007
2975 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
Mugen123 wrote: i haven't started my search for a winter coat yet so no suggestions right now, personally i'm going for something more GQ this year
Curious what do u mean by GQ? Meaning more dressier outwear?