• Oct 5th, 2010 9:44 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2008
1311 posts
58 upvotes

Good mechanic in mississauga

I'm looking for good and pro mechanic in mississauga area. My mechanic is in Markham and i see no point going there every time for oil change.
8 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
20807 posts
6622 upvotes
London
Where in Mississauga? Also there's a couple of Mississauga mechanic threads already here that you can search .
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2007
15169 posts
2743 upvotes
@DealHunter@ wrote: Go to Robinson Automotive, Highly recommend them.
Ask for Mike, excellent costumer service and ver profesionals.

http://www.robinsonautomotive.com/
+1

Mike is his son who recently graduated mech engineering from Mac. Both guys are amazing for troubleshooting intermittent problems. Had my GM engine re-built there about five years ago. Never had a problem after their repair was completed. They are a bit pricey but well worth the money and are people you can trust.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2002
1091 posts
477 upvotes
Check out Gary's at Glengary and Dundas...have been using them for years...nice guy and reasonable prices.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31836 posts
1354 upvotes
eldiablo wrote: +1

Mike is his son who recently graduated mech engineering from Mac. Both guys are amazing for troubleshooting intermittent problems. Had my GM engine re-built there about five years ago. Never had a problem after their repair was completed. They are a bit pricey but well worth the money and are people you can trust.

+1

Robinson Automotive...these guys are THE best IMO.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 24, 2004
8683 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto
905-565-6228
Ask for Mike.
Prototech / Racing Evolution
1776 Meyerside Dr
Mar 18, 2007
730 posts
55 upvotes
Mississauga

+1 :arrowu:

He does great work and he's very quick too. He's super timely as I sadly found out but the only problem is that he doesn't do oil changes because he works out of his garage. He does change all other car fluids though so he's still a great mechanic to visit for japanese cars. We service our camry and accord with him only.