Tags:
[OP]
Aug 23, 2013
962 posts
249 upvotes
Scarborough

Good place to buy Mooseknuckle?

Hello Folks,

I am looking to spend some money this year and buy a Mooseknuckle jacket for this winter.

I know it's best to look between now - October for good prices.

Anyone know places where I could find some good prices for the jacket. Any good outlets within Toronto that have them for good prices?

This is the jacket I am looking for.

https://www.mooseknucklescanada.com/bomber-ballistic/

Thanks in advance,

Bleachway
14 replies
Mar 14, 2013
175 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
You can go to Yorkdale as they have a moose knuckle store. Sporting life also carries moose knuckles. If you are talking about finding it on sale you won't find any at this time. I find moose knuckles on sale at the end of the season for 20-30% off at sporting life usually.
Apr 26, 2010
658 posts
60 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The Bay, sportchek, i think both carried it but doubt its available in store so try online.
Oct 6, 2015
112 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sorry, this time of year you won't find good prices at the retail store. You will, however, find good color / size selection.

Moose Knuckles usually have boxing week sale (both online and at the Yorkdale store) but by that time the selection has become limited. Sporting Life have sale at the end of season as well, but very limited stock.

Your best bet for good price (now) is to check out their outlet store near Niagara.

https://www.outletcollectionatniagara.c ... nuckles-1/
Nov 14, 2001
791 posts
66 upvotes
Mississauga
Outlet store at the Falls had a good selection.
Dec 12, 2016
27 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
doonboy wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 1:52 pm
Price range??
Oct 6, 2007
244 posts
32 upvotes
Vaughan
doonboy wrote:
Oct 5th, 2018 1:52 pm
KB9999 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2018 11:48 pm
Price range??
bought in july:
men's canuck for ~$320
women's ibex valley parka for ~$480
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
24365 posts
10722 upvotes
Ottawa
RedLego wrote:
Sep 6th, 2018 12:31 am
The Bay, sportchek, i think both carried it but doubt its available in store so try online.
Both the Bay and Sport Chek (here in Ottawa at least), don't carry Mooseknuckle.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
24365 posts
10722 upvotes
Ottawa
shopping_princess wrote:
Nov 14th, 2018 3:27 pm
bought in july:
men's canuck for ~$320
women's ibex valley parka for ~$480
Wow, that's a nice score!
Dec 12, 2016
27 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Has anyone been to the MK Niagara Falls store recently? ...Selection? ...Prices?
Might be more expensive now than July since its cold out now.
TIA.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9050 posts
380 upvotes
Mississauga
KB9999 wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 11:01 pm
Has anyone been to the MK Niagara Falls store recently? ...Selection? ...Prices?
Might be more expensive now than July since its cold out now.
TIA.
Went yesterday.... btw most of their selection is made specifically for the outlet. They do have some retail pieces but most are XS or XL. They have a good selection of Men's and Women's Bombers and Parkas.... I was mostly looking for my girl... I saw a Sterling Parka for 477. Most expensive piece I saw was 677. Men's parkas were around 550.

Return policy is 14 days EXCHANGE only at their location.
RFD 36-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Dec 12, 2016
27 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
XxXSnake23XxX wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 9:30 am
Went yesterday.... btw most of their selection is made specifically for the outlet. They do have some retail pieces but most are XS or XL. They have a good selection of Men's and Women's Bombers and Parkas.... I was mostly looking for my girl... I saw a Sterling Parka for 477. Most expensive piece I saw was 677. Men's parkas were around 550.

Return policy is 14 days EXCHANGE only at their location.
Thanks for the reply. So are the outlet jackets of lesser quality than their website/yorkdale store? Im looking for a black ballistic bomber or canuk jacket for men in small. Do you rememebr if you saw any or general price range for the bombers? Any info would really be helpful!!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9050 posts
380 upvotes
Mississauga
KB9999 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 12:02 pm
Thanks for the reply. So are the outlet jackets of lesser quality than their website/yorkdale store? Im looking for a black ballistic bomber or canuk jacket for men in small. Do you rememebr if you saw any or general price range for the bombers? Any info would really be helpful!!
I cant comment on long term quality but the pieces looked good, stitching & details looked on point compared to my 2013 Deep Purple Ballistic that I was wearing to compare. They did have different names though compared to the retail ones (as per the label on the hangtag)... at least the ones that I am familiar with (Sterling, Ballistic, Carmack; etc. OG options)
Looking back I should have checked the labels to see if they were made in Canada or in China. I think the 3Q bomber I picked up was $555.
There were definitely some black options, a ton of navy options.. Tbh I would just give em a call since you already know what you are looking for.

They also had some lightweight down options, none of their RTW collection. Mostly Parkas and Bombers and a ton of them.
I might be heading back with the wifey to get her one so If i end up going back I will update with more of my findings
RFD 36-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Dec 30, 2018
5 posts
2 upvotes
Sorry for bump but got some input

I got a MK Canuck jacket (https://www.mooseknucklescanada.com/en/ ... -mk2557mj/) in olive at Nordstrom rack in vaughan ON. 475+ tax, kinda pricey since someone here said that the MK outlet had it for 320. However, great jacket. Just as warm as my Canada Goose Macmillian Parka, and quality is the same as my friends Ballistic Bomber he got for regular price. I authenticated it with Moose Knuckle to be sure and its real. The jacket was purchased May 2018 but was a Fall 2015 model based on the side tag. Ive also heard Nordstrom rack on bloor has lightweight jackets right now, worth checking out if you can only shop in toronto.

Also it is made in canada