• Feb 24th, 2014 9:01 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes

Good place to print photos on large wood canvas

I am looking to print some of my wedding pictures on a large frameless mdf canvas (the ones that have a hole in the back in order to be hooked on the wall). Anyone knows a good affordable place to get this done?
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2006
2212 posts
460 upvotes
Guelph
I offer:

Canvas Gallery Wrap
Our Canvas Gallery Wrap has become one of our most popular products. These are hand-stretched by our professionals using our finest quality archival canvas on pine wood stretchers using real pigment inks. All of our canvases are coated for extra protection and durability. Our Gallery Wraps are unique in the market. Each canvas wrap is reinforced with a front face board for extra strength. The back of the canvas has a finished cover and are ready to hang with wire hanger or metal brackets (if requested) at no extra charge. A set of 4 clear bumpers is included to protect your walls.

30" x 40" $349.99
24" x 36" $249.99
16" x 20" $109.99
8" x 10" $54.99
Sep 21, 2007
389 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
I am voting for Costco as well - they have one of the best commercial print services around ! big thumbs up.
I also printed with posterjack few times but never did a canvas - prices are fare and fast turn around for them.

Thai - not cool to push your business man :D
Impossible is Nothing

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)