• Jan 5th, 2013 3:44 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8556 posts
584 upvotes
GTA
An update to my previous post. I got an e-mail back from the OES regarding the eco-fee The Source was charging on the samsung e-450:

Content of the e-mail:
You are correct the item in question in not classified as a Home Theater in a Box and is in fact classified as Home Non- Portable device. I will contact the Source today and advise them of the error.

My order is still backordered. I will get them to adjust the eco fee based on what OES said. (should be less than $2 vs. close to $8 they charged me). I see it is backordered at NCIX as well.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
5450 posts
288 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
Just referencing this, going to use the vizio bar right now as its refurb at cc for $55.
Regards,
--
m4gician
I like to detail cars. If you have any detailing questions I'd love to help! Tweet or Email anytime!
Aug 17, 2010
532 posts
135 upvotes
I've been debating going to get it at CC and returning the Costco one but I don't feel like dealing with CC if something goes wrong seeing as the refurbs tend to have a fairly decent failure rate, whereas Costco gives me 2 years warranty and 90 days return, plus seeing as this model's been discontinued there I'm hoping to see a clearance price on it soon.
× < >