Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GoodFood

12 Free Smoothies Deal Is Back

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2019 3:53 pm
Apr 3, 2019
20 posts
134 upvotes

12 Free Smoothies Deal Is Back

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Savings:
100% off
Expiry:
August 30, 2019
Retailer:
GoodFood
It’s back! New clients only. Expires in 2 weeks (Aug 30). Different code this time: BKSHARE12
Images
  • 7AC0B561-1BC3-4338-9363-3BCDE026F61B.png
127 replies
Aug 8, 2019
263 posts
162 upvotes
From the other thread it seems the smoothies are so-so in taste; worth the hassle of entering credit card and cancelling after?
Nov 15, 2009
289 posts
636 upvotes
B.C.
Thanks for reminding me to cancel my subscription from the previous thread.

From the one's I've tried (I think 4 of the flavors) I haven't enjoyed a single one yet - and I am not a picky person lol.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1610 posts
605 upvotes
roleless wrote: From the other thread it seems the smoothies are so-so in taste; worth the hassle of entering credit card and cancelling after?
I haven't tried mine yet but it really didn't take long to sign up nor to cancel. I just sent them an email saying I was only trying it out and to cancel my account, and they did right away without any questions.
Jun 16, 2007
924 posts
812 upvotes
From the last thread, some users got charged despite using the promo code.
Apr 3, 2019
20 posts
134 upvotes
I took advantage of the previous deal too. Impressed by the Sunday delivery and the packaging on dry ice.

Haven’t tried them yet but I did go in and changed the smoothies from their default selection to the ones I thought I might enjoy.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
Didn't really like the taste of the majority of the smoothies, can't imagine paying for this. Luckily cancellation is easy via chat.
Apr 3, 2019
20 posts
134 upvotes
Furtive wrote: From the last thread, some users got charged despite using the promo code.
Not sure what happened, I can say from my experience that my CC was not charged.
Last edited by ILive4Deals on Aug 16th, 2019 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 8, 2019
263 posts
162 upvotes
Furtive wrote: From the last thread, some users got charged despite using the promo code.
Just trying this now and it's really ambiguous what you will be charged. There's no place where it tells you the promo price after you apply it.
Apr 3, 2019
20 posts
134 upvotes
roleless wrote: Just trying this now and it's really ambiguous what you will be charged. There's no place where it tells you the promo price after you apply it.
Pretty clear on my order.
Images
  • 424E331F-383B-495D-874B-8B06CC7E2F8E.png
Aug 8, 2019
263 posts
162 upvotes
ILive4Deals wrote: Pretty clear on my order.
Thanks for the pic.
For me, I don't see order summary appearing anywhere; under current plan it lists full price.
I did see it show $0 when creating the account, but that is nowhere seen afterwards.
Maybe it is a different website experience for mobile as I'm on desktop.
Haven't gotten any confirmation email for the order either.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1584 posts
2058 upvotes
Toronto
I can attest to the not so great taste. I tried boreal berry (all you can taste is sunflower seeds), tropical storm (saffron is really strong), and one other that i can't remember that was okay in taste but still not great. It really seems like they would be good if they got rid of the "superfood" ingredients and just stuck with fruit
Deal Guru
Feb 6, 2003
10715 posts
1254 upvotes
Vancouver
roleless wrote: Thanks for the pic.
For me, I don't see order summary appearing anywhere; under current plan it lists full price.
I did see it show $0 when creating the account, but that is nowhere seen afterwards.
Maybe it is a different website experience for mobile as I'm on desktop.
Haven't gotten any confirmation email for the order either.
The promo/discount will not show anywhere on your account after you sign up. If that's unsettling for you, save a screenshot of that page before you set a delivery date. Their customer service is very good and they'll take care of you if you're accidentally charged.

As for the smoothies themselves, yes definitely they're lacking a bit in flavour. I'm not a health nut so I've been mixing them partly with ice cream to make it more of a milkshake.
<< Public Mobile, Zoomer Wireless, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Tangerine, Coast Capital user >>
FS: 6TB HDD, Pixel 2, Phanteks LP cooler, free stuff
MY HEATWARE
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135818 upvotes
888888 upvotes
HaZaRd wrote: I haven't tried mine yet but it really didn't take long to sign up nor to cancel. I just sent them an email saying I was only trying it out and to cancel my account, and they did right away without any questions.
can't you use a prepaid credit card?
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Sep 2, 2007
480 posts
181 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: can't you use a prepaid credit card?
yes you can
roleless wrote: From the other thread it seems the smoothies are so-so in taste; worth the hassle of entering credit card and cancelling after?
i wouldn't pay for them but these were more than worth it for free.
just add a bit of sugar, not a big deal.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1801 posts
1446 upvotes
Montreal
Acai bellini and Macadamia Sunrise are excellent.
IBM 701 | germanium diodes | 2000 multiplication or division operations per second | 2048 word memory on 72 tubes, 1024 bits per tube| 38-bit Accumulator | 36-bit Multiplier-Quotient | 2 IBM 726 magnetic tapes - 2x 2 million digit storage
Jul 1, 2019
98 posts
152 upvotes
Got mine delivered this week. They're mostly okay. The one with coffee, peppermint, vanilla, and cashew is a very interesting clash of tastes.

Adding juice instead of straight water helps make the smoothies taste a lot better!
Nov 8, 2018
278 posts
539 upvotes
Lavbrand wrote: Got mine delivered this week. They're mostly okay. The one with coffee, peppermint, vanilla, and cashew is a very interesting clash of tastes.

Adding juice instead of straight water helps make the smoothies taste a lot better!
Hey, thats the drink that stood out to me the most. I actually liked it. Rest of the drinks tasted almost the same though
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1473 posts
1178 upvotes
Montreal
Funny I am not a fan of the meals but I really enjoy the smoothies.

And if you really want them to taste good and get a probiotic boost... use kefir instead of water/juice/almond milk...yummy!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)