Goodlife Fitness Corporate Membership
Our company has a corporate partnership with Good Life and our members receive corporate rate memberships starting January 31 every year. Through this posting, we're trying to add new members (as employees) because the more members we have upon our next renewal (January 31, 2019) the better chance we have of negotiating a better rate and/or approving more benefits.
- No activation or enrollment fees.
- Membership will be under your name as an employee of our company.
- Canada wide access to good life clubs with towel service included. *No other benefits included other than towel service*
- If you want to add family members, let us know 1 week in advance and we'll submit their application.
- For memberships starting July 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019 - The cost is $316 + HST. If you'd like to start earlier, that's possible as well.
- An invoice will be issued to you (from us directly) requesting payment for your membership dues.
- Your receipt will be issued after payment confirmation for your tax/accounting purposes.
- We purchase the membership upfront and assign it to you at the same time which is why your membership payment is needed upfront. We don't offer monthly or bi-weekly payment schedules (for obvious collection related reasons)
- Admin charge of $20 will apply. This covers the costs of generating invoices & receipts, year-round updates, email support etc. and as a bonus, you'll be granted access to our private buying group through which you get discounts on Apple products (corporate deal), Auto parts & repair, Landscaping projects etc. For more info, send me a PM.
*** IMPORTANT ***
Once activated, nobody has ever experienced an interruption to their membership.
Please understand that time isn't free so don't contact me if you're just going to back out last minute. Figure out your priorities first and see if a corporate membership is right for you.
If you're worried that this is some sort of scam - talk to the members on this board first or just get your membership from Goodlife directly.
If you expect me to show up at your gym and do a "cash-for-membership" deal - I won't respond so save yourself the hassle and go to Good life directly.
If you expect to pay in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, DogeCoin or any other crypto-currency, you will be directed to go to Good life.
If your long lost relative needs to pay for legal expenses in exchange for a portion of their vast fortune.... we can't help you. Sorry.
This is a pet project for our company and we're not selling memberships to make money. The objective is to collect in excess of 150 members so that next year we can negotiate for a better rate and/or better corporate benefits which will serve everyone's interests.