• Aug 30th, 2018 10:32 pm
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
21 posts
1 upvote
Trader Score: 6 (100% Positive)

Goodlife Fitness Corporate Membership

*** READ CAREFULLY ***

As a corporate partner at Good Life, our members can purchase one year corporate rate memberships starting January 31 every year or a pro-rated membership depending on when they sign up. Through this posting, we're trying to add new members (as employees) because the more members we have upon our next renewal (January 31, 2019) the better chance we have of negotiating a better rate and/or approving more benefits.

Due to continued interest, this offer has been extended until August 1 after which it will no longer be available. If you want a corporate membership by then, send a PM or leave your email in the comments below.

MEMBERSHIP DETAILS

- No activation or enrollment fees.
- Membership will be under your name as an employee of our company.
- Canada wide access to good life clubs with towel service included. *No other benefits included other than towel service*
- If you want to add family members, let us know 1 week in advance and we'll submit their application.

PAYMENT DETAILS

- For memberships starting August 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019 - The cost is $290 + HST. If you'd like to start earlier, that's possible as well.
- An invoice will be issued to you (from us directly) requesting payment for your membership dues.
- Your receipt will be issued after payment confirmation for your tax/accounting purposes.
- We purchase the membership upfront and assign it to you at the same time which is why your membership payment is needed upfront. We don't offer monthly or bi-weekly payment schedules (for obvious collection related reasons)
- Admin charge of $20 will apply. This covers the costs of generating invoices & receipts, year-round updates, email support etc. and as a bonus, you'll be granted access to our private buying group through which you get discounts on Apple products (corporate deal), Auto parts & repair, Landscaping projects etc. For more info, send me a PM.

*** IMPORTANT ***

Once activated, nobody has ever experienced an interruption to their membership.
Please understand that time isn't free so don't contact me if you're just going to back out last minute. Figure out your priorities first and see if a corporate membership is right for you.
If you're worried that this is some sort of scam - talk to the members on this board first or just get your membership from Goodlife directly.
If you expect me to show up at your gym and do a "cash-for-membership" deal - I won't respond so save yourself the hassle and go to Good life directly.
If you expect to pay in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, DogeCoin or any other crypto-currency, you will be directed to go to Good life.
If your long lost relative needs to pay for legal expenses in exchange for a portion of their vast fortune.... we can't help you. Sorry.
Images
  • IMG_20171222_1720003.jpg
Last edited by ProfessorHT on Jul 15th, 2018 11:50 am, edited 22 times in total.
Share:
157 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
2555 posts
470 upvotes
GTA
Trader Score: 4 (100% Positive)
Working out great for me, thanks ProfessorHT
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
21 posts
1 upvote
Glad to be of help :) Feel free to pass on our contact info to your friends/family and hope you have a great year ahead !
Feb 18, 2018
5 posts
Trader Score: 0
If I live in wpg would I be eligible to join this?
Jun 21, 2009
40 posts
3 upvotes
Great offer, signing up for it! Thanks Professor HT
Aug 15, 2010
7 posts
10 upvotes
Newmarket
Adding a +1 (well actually, a +2) as two extra happy membership Goodlife-rs are added to the list.
Easy process, lots of great communication - thanks Professor HT.
Nov 16, 2013
1 posts
Mississauga
Hey ProfessorHT I am interested in a memebership. Can you contact me. Thank you
Jul 3, 2016
5 posts
1 upvote
Hey I was planning to sign up in the next few days. I'd like to go through with this. Live in Toronto. Please let me know, thanks.
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
21 posts
1 upvote
dnguyen21 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 12:21 pm
Hey ProfessorHT I am interested in a memebership. Can you contact me. Thank you
Emailed you with the details today!
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
21 posts
1 upvote
RCA777 wrote:
May 1st, 2018 1:05 pm
Adding a +1 (well actually, a +2) as two extra happy membership Goodlife-rs are added to the list.
Easy process, lots of great communication - thanks Professor HT.
My best to you all and have a great year ahead :) Remember to contact me in advance of the renewal date next year!
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
21 posts
1 upvote
YYZ9 wrote:
Apr 30th, 2018 12:57 pm
Great offer, signing up for it! Thanks Professor HT

Glad to help. Get swol this year!
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
21 posts
1 upvote
Debwin19 wrote:
Apr 30th, 2018 12:09 am
If I live in wpg would I be eligible to join this?
It's covered nation wide so you're definitely eligible.
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
21 posts
1 upvote
romaleo wrote:
May 4th, 2018 1:35 am
Hey I was planning to sign up in the next few days. I'd like to go through with this. Live in Toronto. Please let me know, thanks.
Got you covered. email me for the forms.
May 25, 2014
45 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How many do you have signed up thus far?