Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GoodLife Fitness

[HOT] Friends & Family Promotion! GoodLife Fitness Membership for $15 Biweekly from Oct 25 - Oct 27 (Ontario + Alberta)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2018 11:52 pm
Aug 9, 2015
320 posts
266 upvotes
I filled out all the paperwork at 137 yonge today (payment will be processed tomorrow)
Three things:
- yes, it does include access to all locations
- towel service is 10$ extra / month
- There was no enrollment fee (This may be because I was previously a member)
[/quote]

Did you need to make an appointment, or was it a walk-in type of serup? I'm out of town and considering this deal, but logistically it may be difficult to arrange with 2 parties having to make an appointment and show up at a predetermined time.

Is there any way for someone to go in on their own and eefer a current member rather than using time of both schedules to set up this deal? I'm guessing both parties need to be there in person...

Anyone can you confirm if this price is only good for 1 year or will it extand for the duration of your memebership?

Thanks for any info you can provide.
Nov 8, 2015
386 posts
317 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Qwazy01 wrote: Did you need to make an appointment, or was it a walk-in type of serup? I'm out of town and considering this deal, but logistically it may be difficult to arrange with 2 parties having to make an appointment and show up at a predetermined time.

Is there any way for someone to go in on their own and eefer a current member rather than using time of both schedules to set up this deal? I'm guessing both parties need to be there in person...
My friend works out during lunch while I go after work. She got the ball rolling yesterday by talking to the associate during her workout and asked the associate for his availability. She passed on the associate's name, number, and schedule to me. I went after work to fill out the paperwork with that associate. Going again today to finalize it (two trips are only necessary in my case because the offer really started today).

Offer is today - thursday so I imagine you and your friend can do the same thing. I was also able to sign up a family member without them present so perhaps if your friend is willing, they can sign you up directly.
Anyone can you confirm if this price is only good for 1 year or will it extand for the duration of your memebership?
Offer extends for the duration of the membership.
Apr 28, 2011
410 posts
532 upvotes
jono454 wrote: Does anyone by chance know if this applies to corporate accounts? Or accounts which were paid in full upfront.
I just got off the phone with Goodlife and I was told that there are two corporate accounts. I gave them my membership # to check which one I had and they said I was not eligible. I think because I pre-pay for the year so the member needs to be a month-to-month paying member not one who pre-pays for the year.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
2091 posts
976 upvotes
Scarborough
tilfhunter wrote:
jono454 wrote: Does anyone by chance know if this applies to corporate accounts? Or accounts which were paid in full upfront.
I just got off the phone with Goodlife and I was told that there are two corporate accounts. I gave them my membership # to check which one I had and they said I was not eligible. I think because I pre-pay for the year so the member needs to be a month-to-month paying member not one who pre-pays for the year.
Aw that's unfortunate.

Thank you for checking =D
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1394 posts
783 upvotes
kool1 wrote: Confusing kind of offer given a lot of people pay more than $30/mo.
The magic of bi-weekly.

$15 * (52/2) = $390 / year

$390 / 12 = $32.5 / month. So depending on how much more than 30 / month, it could be better than 15 / 2weeks
Feb 7, 2013
197 posts
12 upvotes
Is this family and friends. Or just family. And is it possible they open a separate account to pay the membership with diff bank account
Aug 16, 2015
408 posts
123 upvotes
Ajax, ON
My corporate plan is about $16 biweekly so $32 a month (with taxes etc.) so $384 yearly with taxes etc. so I'd say this is a solid deal, almost identical to the corporate plan.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19152 posts
9079 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I thought Goodlife doesn't offer promotions. I guess members must be leaving due to their high prices and almost always packed gym? I'm happy at where I am. $300 + tax for 14 months, which comes out to $28.25 monthly. Includes towel service and fitness classes if I ever choose to take them.

How much does Goodlife charge for personal training? With real trainers, not some wannabe trainer.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
My membership expired October 1st, would I be able to renew with this offer?
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
sinuking wrote: My corporate plan is about $16 biweekly so $32 a month (with taxes etc.) so $384 yearly with taxes etc. so I'd say this is a solid deal, almost identical to the corporate plan.
That's a hot corporate plan. Typical corp plans are $400+taxes=$452
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
9005 posts
5728 upvotes
sinuking wrote: My corporate plan is about $16 biweekly so $32 a month (with taxes etc.) so $384 yearly with taxes etc. so I'd say this is a solid deal, almost identical to the corporate plan.
$16 biweekly is not $32 a month ;)

Paying biweekly you end up paying 2 extra weeks a year which in your case is about $34.67/month
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
Signed up this afternoon. First payment + enrollment fee was separate payment method (VISA) from the owners account. Manager told me I could come back in two weeks and have the accounts split and have my own payment method setup.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3870 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
mapleleafs89 wrote: Signed up this afternoon. First payment + enrollment fee was separate payment method (VISA) from the owners account. Manager told me I could come back in two weeks and have the accounts split and have my own payment method setup.
Come back yourself and just ask for change of payment, or have to bring the original account owner back in with you and do it together?

Trying to understand how painful the process is
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1953 posts
829 upvotes
Can you sign up more than one person at the $15 rate?
Aug 16, 2015
408 posts
123 upvotes
Ajax, ON
boyoflondon wrote:
$16 biweekly is not $32 a month ;)

Paying biweekly you end up paying 2 extra weeks a year which in your case is about $34.67/month
Well yeah in actuality there's 52 weeks in a year so it would come to $416 in total for the year but yes it is still technically $32 a month with the exception of two months where it charges me 3 times in 1 month. My mistake.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
GSD wrote: Our corp plan is $460 all in with towel service in Ontario. With the enrollment fee this plan = $458
No sir. This plan is $15 biweekly, which means 26 payments per year = $390 per year, which is $70/yr. cheaper than your corp. plan. The enrollment fee is only charged once in either case and does not factor into the annual cost comparison.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Canucklehead wrote: Sad to see the fitness places doing what the auto dealers do to make it look less expensive. So this is $30/month. Why not say $1.07 daily and really make it look hot? Or $0.04 hourly?
This is $32.50/month. 52 weeks per 12 months = 4.333... weeks per month.
(Or $15 x 26 payments = $390/year / 12 = $32.50/mo.)

And I agree: they're taking advantage of the fact that most people deal with money emotionally or subconsciously rather than mathematically or logically, and it's a bit insulting.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
$16 biweekly = $16 x 26 payments per year = $416/yr. = $34.67/mo. vs. this deal = $15+HST = $16.95 = $440.70/yr = $36.73/mo. if for some reason you want to compare pricing with tax (there is only one tax in Ontario, not "taxes etc.").
Sep 14, 2016
199 posts
46 upvotes
Will it work if I cancel my membership then add myself to my brothers membership?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)