• Sep 2nd, 2012 8:12 pm
Nov 21, 2009
19 posts
Toronto

Goodlife Fitness Membership Deals

What is the best available deal?

Premium ?
All Standard Gym Locations?
Limited Access (i.e. 3 days, off hours)?
62 replies
Mar 27, 2007
326 posts
5 upvotes
Great user name.

I see no humour in that at all ! I guess thats what u were looking for though.

Good luck with your search

:twisted:
Nov 4, 2006
343 posts
Goodlife is a terrible gym. Way way way too busy. Even in the off hours it's too busy. If you have a 9-5 job, then forget about it entirely.
Nov 21, 2009
19 posts
Toronto
Conceptually, mcdonalds, kelloggs and coke have been doing the same for years.

But off topic and besides the point. It's not meant for a reaction and required as much thought as your user name. I think it's a waste of calories talking about either.
luvshopping wrote: Great user name.

I see no humour in that at all ! I guess thats what u were looking for though.

Good luck with your search

:twisted:
Nov 21, 2009
19 posts
Toronto
Does anyone have price points, gym memberships seem to be so grey with everyone having different deals.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2006
5351 posts
2459 upvotes
Andrewm wrote: Goodlife is a terrible gym. Way way way too busy. Even in the off hours it's too busy. If you have a 9-5 job, then forget about it entirely.
That's the same with any gym. People go when they have the time available, and if they work 9-5 then that would be before 9am and after 5pm. Would you prefer that a gym always be quiet, meaning less members and thus less revenue and leading to going out of business?
Dec 2, 2007
118 posts
26 upvotes
Burlington
Basic Goodlife membership should be around $20 bucks biweekly. Ask them if they will offer you a corporate plan even if your company is not affiliated with them.

Busy times usually mean more "scenery". More motivation to get fit IMO :cheesygri
Nov 21, 2009
19 posts
Toronto
Do they offer cash in advance deals? Pay annually at a dis****ed rate. Are there any current members that can weigh in on potential deals. Better yet, are there staff that can add there 2 cents?
Nov 4, 2006
343 posts
Gym I go to is tolerable 5-7pm. Dead any other time of the day.

Never had to wait for a single machine in my life, but it is considerably more expensive than most gyms.
Mulder and Scully wrote: That's the same with any gym. People go when they have the time available, and if they work 9-5 then that would be before 9am and after 5pm. Would you prefer that a gym always be quiet, meaning less members and thus less revenue and leading to going out of business?
Nov 21, 2009
19 posts
Toronto
Sell_Crack_Ta_Kids wrote: Do they offer cash in advance deals? Pay annually at a dis****ed rate. Are there any current members that can weigh in on potential deals. Better yet, are there staff that can add there 2 cents?
I noticed it got censored???

Besides the point...still looking for some specific pricing help for GoodLife
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
1451 posts
485 upvotes
I go to a Goodlife Platinum Gym and it's quite good, capacity wise (and otherwise). Even at peak hours, you'll never have a problem finding a machine. To date, I've never had to had to wait for anything. This doesn't really help with the OP's question, but I thought I'd throw it in.

Goodlife seems to be pretty fixed with their pricing. They have corporate plans which vary, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be much variation in what you can get. If you're looking for a deal, the only way you'll probably find it is by buying someone's old membership.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
1387 posts
118 upvotes
GTA
Sell_Crack_Ta_Kids wrote: I noticed it got censored???

Besides the point...still looking for some specific pricing help for GoodLife
You didn't spell count... You typed a 4 letter word that didn't have an 'o'.

As for Goodlife pricing, I was never able to get anything better than $25 biweekly... They won't budge.
Jan 1, 2010
1 posts
In February I checked Good life (Hwy 7 & 400), it was around $30/biweekly, I didn't like the gym. On the other side of 400, Exterem Fitness rate was $75 / Mth, however I negotiated annual fee for $475 for a year. It's a great gym.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1898 posts
189 upvotes
Just had a talk with goodlife fitness at Coxwell/Gerrard location. They said that there are NO negotiations to talk about deals - same price everywhere..etc
about 24.95 biweekly (but your confined to one gym),
29.95 (any goodlife gym) and
extra $5 for towels (to be added on if you want the service).
On top of that, they said that if i sign up on my first visit, ill get half off the initial fee, (something like $29) but then i have to pay for first month (which means total of $58+). I told them to give me 1 week to think about it.. not sure what to do.

In any case, it seems that its expensive. I thought there was one for $25/month at goodlife.. or 31 cents/day (some promotional offer)
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2007
2727 posts
522 upvotes
Markham
As of last week, in most of the North York area, I think they were still offering $7 for 7 days, no initial fee, sign for a year...maybe u need one of those fliers that came in the mail..I signed in the beginning of March
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1898 posts
189 upvotes
Roll wrote: As of last week, in most of the North York area, I think they were still offering $7 for 7 days, no initial fee, sign for a year...maybe u need one of those fliers that came in the mail..I signed in the beginning of March
Does this mean ONLY $7 for 7 days, then after that, $25 bi weekly for 1 year? lol that could be a catch :P

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)