Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 1, 2011
22 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO

Goodlife Fitness Membership Questions

Hey there, I'm hoping the good people here @ RFD could help me with some questions that I'm hoping it could be answered!

I've never went to an actual fitness gym before (except for my friend's condo where I workout), but since my friend isn't always available to workout when I'm in need to workout, I feel like it's time to go to an actual gym. I've searched some gyms up and, I believe there's one that stands out the most for me.

http://www.goodlifefitness.com/ClubDeta ... ClubNo=032

I haven't went in and checked it out personally yet since I'm sick, so I'm hoping some questions could be answered.

- Does Goodlife Fitness accept cash? What about debit?

- What's their contract like? I don't like the idea of having those 3 month membership plan or stuff like that, I would love it if I can just pay them for a month then let's say the next month, I don't go there anymore and I don't have to worry about being charged.

I think that's it for now, thanks!
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2005
7385 posts
71 upvotes
Zyinxz wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2012 1:13 am
Does Goodlife Fitness accept cash? What about debit?
I believe that's only available if you prepay the entire membership fees (for 3, 6, or 12 months). Otherwise they do automatic bank account withdrawals on a biweekly basis.
Zyinxz wrote:
What's their contract like?
You're obligated to sign a 1 year contract unless you go for the prepay route I mentioned above.
[OP]
Nov 1, 2011
22 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO
Bordello wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2012 9:04 am
I believe that's only available if you prepay the entire membership fees (for 3, 6, or 12 months). Otherwise they do automatic bank account withdrawals on a biweekly basis.

You're obligated to sign a 1 year contract unless you go for the prepay route I mentioned above.
Thanks for replying!

For the biweekly withdrawals, they only do that if you have a 1 year contract with them right? Do you know how much they take out if you have an individual membership?
Feb 23, 2010
437 posts
13 upvotes
Zyinxz wrote:
Hey there, I'm hoping the good people here @ RFD could help me with some questions that I'm hoping it could be answered!

I've never went to an actual fitness gym before (except for my friend's condo where I workout), but since my friend isn't always available to workout when I'm in need to workout, I feel like it's time to go to an actual gym. I've searched some gyms up and, I believe there's one that stands out the most for me.

http://www.goodlifefitness.com/ClubDeta ... ClubNo=032

I haven't went in and checked it out personally yet since I'm sick, so I'm hoping some questions could be answered.

- Does Goodlife Fitness accept cash? What about debit?

- What's their contract like? I don't like the idea of having those 3 month membership plan or stuff like that, I would love it if I can just pay them for a month then let's say the next month, I don't go there anymore and I don't have to worry about being charged.

I think that's it for now, thanks!

From what the reps have told me you can pay cash in advance for your monthly payments...u just gotta let them know ahead of time if your gonna do that...
as the above person said its 1 year contract and if u want to get out of the contract lets say after 3 months i believe u have to a pay a fee of $50

but before you sign up ask them for a weekly pass and try it out first before you make the commitment of joining goodlife
[OP]
Nov 1, 2011
22 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO
Jerico_G wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2012 10:07 am
From what the reps have told me you can pay cash in advance for your monthly payments...u just gotta let them know ahead of time if your gonna do that...
as the above person said its 1 year contract and if u want to get out of the contract lets say after 3 months i believe u have to a pay a fee of $50

but before you sign up ask them for a weekly pass and try it out first before you make the commitment of joining goodlife
Do you know how much is the weekly pass by any chance?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1358 posts
214 upvotes
Markham
You should go in and check the facility. Even Goodlife at different location varies...different numbers of weights and machines...different quality....etc.
I have been to a few Goodlife locations but some are better than others...
[OP]
Nov 1, 2011
22 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO
BDSL wrote:
Apr 24th, 2012 10:05 am
You should go in and check the facility. Even Goodlife at different location varies...different numbers of weights and machines...different quality....etc.
I have been to a few Goodlife locations but some are better than others...
I'm definitely going to be doing that later today.

The one at 137 Yonge is apparently pretty new, the grand opening was last year summer.
× < >