Hot Deals

[Google.com] Google Play Music - Free 90 Days (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2017 9:18 am
[OP]
Feb 15, 2013
35 posts
36 upvotes
BRAMPTON

[Google.com] Google Play Music - Free 90 Days (YMMV)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Google.com
More offers from Google.com
I was on the Google Play Store this morning and saw that Google was offering Free 90 Days. I wasn't sure if it would work since I've signed up for their 90 Days trials couple of times before. I gave it a try and it worked. Please see if it works for you guys as well.
Images
  • Google Play Music.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 10th, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit
32 replies
Jan 19, 2017
258 posts
228 upvotes
Pretty standard deal for all music streaming platforms.
Feb 27, 2011
168 posts
176 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Ad does not appear for me. I've had this trial in the past though too (maybe a year ago?)
Nov 4, 2009
124 posts
18 upvotes
Ennismore, ON
Same for me Disappointed But Relieved Face
fifi75 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 10:18 am
Ad does not appear for me. I've had this trial in the past though too (maybe a year ago?)
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2662 posts
1389 upvotes
Richmond
Doh! Angry Face

I got the Google Home Mini 2 weeks ago, and it came with an offer of 90 days free subscription to Google Play Music. But when I finally tried to use it 2 days ago, I could not get the offer even though I met all the criteria (never subscribed to Google Play Music before). I spent 45 minutes on Chat with Google support, and they gave up in the end and kicked it to a higher tier. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me.

This offer worked for me right away on the same account. Thanks for mentioning it OP. Google needs to get their act together.

Why the heck are some people downvoting the deal? Did they not read or understand that Google only allows you to use the 3 or 4 months free offer one time on an account? Spotify is the same. Do they think that Google Play Music is not as good as Spotify? It's a free trial people! Just be sure to cancel immediately if you don't want to pay - that way you won't forget later, and the subscription will continue to run for 90 days.
Feb 4, 2017
173 posts
124 upvotes
Yes it will work even if you have taken advantage of the free trial before but I believe you have to wait at least 1 yr before you can signup for the next free trial
[OP]
Feb 15, 2013
35 posts
36 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Faith24 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 10:33 am
Doh! Angry Face

I got the Google Home Mini 2 weeks ago, and it came with an offer of 90 days free subscription to Google Play Music. But when I finally tried to use it 2 days ago, I could not get the offer even though I met all the criteria (never subscribed to Google Play Music before). I spent 45 minutes on Chat with Google support, and they gave up in the end and kicked it to a higher tier. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me.

This offer worked for me right away on the same account. Thanks for mentioning it OP. Google needs to get their act together.

Why the heck are some people downvoting the deal? Did they not read or understand that Google only allows you to use the 3 or 4 months free offer one time on an account? Spotify is the same. Do they think that Google Play Music is not as good as Spotify? It's a free trial people! Just be sure to cancel immediately if you don't want to pay - that way you won't forget later, and the subscription will continue to run for 90 days.
I had the Free Trial from Google beginning of this year on my account so I was surprised to see the deal on the page. I clicked on the link thinking it won't work for me but I was pleased when it did.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
1071 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
got it thanks! I previously used this offer when I got the 5x

edit: nevermind, when i signed in, the receipt only says 30 days free bummer
Deal Guru
Nov 2, 2003
14910 posts
830 upvotes
Scarborough
oh wow it worked!

these things usually never work for me even though i've never had the free trial
MOONBOX REPLACEMENT:IPTV Group Buy
Feb 14, 2015
18 posts
4 upvotes
Montr
Thanks!
Anyone know how to convert spotify playlist to google music?
Jan 28, 2007
258 posts
144 upvotes
South-Western, Ontar…
No luck here ... but thanks OP
Jul 13, 2006
26 posts
4 upvotes
ytrewq wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 12:23 pm
Thanks!
Anyone know how to convert spotify playlist to google music?
Check out soundiiz.com. It is a paid tool, but you won't find anything cheaper/better.