Hot Deals

[Google.com] Google Play Music - Free 90 Days (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2017 1:21 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
1923 posts
579 upvotes
Burnaby
Only 30 days for me across multiple accounts. Thanks anyways OP

Edit: tried again through the direct link posted earlier, not play store, and it worked!
Last edited by Psykopathik on Nov 13th, 2017 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 1, 2017
28 posts
7 upvotes
When i opened up the app directly it offered the 30 day trial, but when i go from the actual website (and not the app), it gives me the 90 day trial option.

Thanks!!!!
Dec 3, 2013
213 posts
13 upvotes
Brampton, ON
so do you guys cancel this after 90 days? they don't charge you then right?
Nov 14, 2006
202 posts
36 upvotes
sjangss wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 9:22 am
so do you guys cancel this after 90 days? they don't charge you then right?
cancel right away so you dont forget and your free trail continues regardless
Jan 14, 2011
976 posts
229 upvotes
Faith24 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 10:33 am
Doh! Angry Face

I got the Google Home Mini 2 weeks ago, and it came with an offer of 90 days free subscription to Google Play Music. But when I finally tried to use it 2 days ago, I could not get the offer even though I met all the criteria (never subscribed to Google Play Music before). I spent 45 minutes on Chat with Google support, and they gave up in the end and kicked it to a higher tier. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me.

This offer worked for me right away on the same account. Thanks for mentioning it OP. Google needs to get their act together.

Why the heck are some people downvoting the deal? Did they not read or understand that Google only allows you to use the 3 or 4 months free offer one time on an account? Spotify is the same. Do they think that Google Play Music is not as good as Spotify? It's a free trial people! Just be sure to cancel immediately if you don't want to pay - that way you won't forget later, and the subscription will continue to run for 90 days.
I got the Google Home Mini yesterday and it only came with 15 days free trial. Hmm...And I've never used Google play music. Using the link in OP shows no offers.
Jun 3, 2006
54 posts
20 upvotes
Use the link that trystee provided a few posts up. Should get you directly to the specific offer. Clicking into offers the others way may not be successful.