Expired Hot Deals

[Google.com] Google Play Music - Free 90 Days (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2017 11:03 am
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
1999 posts
604 upvotes
Burnaby
Only 30 days for me across multiple accounts. Thanks anyways OP

Edit: tried again through the direct link posted earlier, not play store, and it worked!
Last edited by Psykopathik on Nov 13th, 2017 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 1, 2017
54 posts
17 upvotes
When i opened up the app directly it offered the 30 day trial, but when i go from the actual website (and not the app), it gives me the 90 day trial option.

Thanks!!!!
Dec 3, 2013
278 posts
20 upvotes
Brampton, ON
so do you guys cancel this after 90 days? they don't charge you then right?
Nov 14, 2006
497 posts
168 upvotes
sjangss wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 9:22 am
so do you guys cancel this after 90 days? they don't charge you then right?
cancel right away so you dont forget and your free trail continues regardless
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2011
1088 posts
303 upvotes
Faith24 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 10:33 am
Doh! Angry Face

I got the Google Home Mini 2 weeks ago, and it came with an offer of 90 days free subscription to Google Play Music. But when I finally tried to use it 2 days ago, I could not get the offer even though I met all the criteria (never subscribed to Google Play Music before). I spent 45 minutes on Chat with Google support, and they gave up in the end and kicked it to a higher tier. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me.

This offer worked for me right away on the same account. Thanks for mentioning it OP. Google needs to get their act together.

Why the heck are some people downvoting the deal? Did they not read or understand that Google only allows you to use the 3 or 4 months free offer one time on an account? Spotify is the same. Do they think that Google Play Music is not as good as Spotify? It's a free trial people! Just be sure to cancel immediately if you don't want to pay - that way you won't forget later, and the subscription will continue to run for 90 days.
I got the Google Home Mini yesterday and it only came with 15 days free trial. Hmm...And I've never used Google play music. Using the link in OP shows no offers.
Jun 3, 2006
81 posts
34 upvotes
Use the link that trystee provided a few posts up. Should get you directly to the specific offer. Clicking into offers the others way may not be successful.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2596 posts
4398 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Looks like Google Play store is offering 12 deals during their 12 Days Of Play promo and one of the deals is 4 months/120 days of free Google Music.

I believe the promo's link this time is:

http://play.google.com/music/listen?sig ... n=120DFREE

Again, it didn't work for me this time around (for new users only error came up) but hopefully others can take advantage.
Jul 16, 2015
277 posts
104 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Not to derail this rather old thread, but for those that don't know about the 6 month tidal trial it's a good alternative to this. Interface is almost a carbon copy of spotify. Did not like google play music at all.

tidal-6-months-free-streaming-2148249/
Apr 18, 2017
65 posts
10 upvotes
Abbotsford
Anyone try to stack this with the Google home free trial for a total of 7 months free?
Feb 4, 2017
396 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
trystee wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2017 7:08 pm
Looks like Google Play store is offering 12 deals during their 12 Days Of Play promo and one of the deals is 4 months/120 days of free Google Music.

I believe the promo's link this time is:

http://play.google.com/music/listen?sig ... n=120DFREE

Again, it didn't work for me this time around (for new users only error came up) but hopefully others can take advantage.
I tried that link but when I click subscribe, it only offers me 2 months. Does the same thing in the app and if I go through play store.
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
I got this promo because I have a new Google account and link my existing GH to that account and got the promo offer, interesting that's a US GH I bought in August