Expired Hot Deals

[Google.com] Google Store: Pre-Order the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL Now + Get a FREE Pixel Stand AND 6 Months of YouTube Music Premium

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 1:06 pm
Jun 26, 2018
19 posts
1 upvote
ya I was supposed to receive mine today. but the strike is in my area today, so may be tomorrow, hopefully?
May 17, 2012
487 posts
308 upvotes
Montreal
wheelz wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 6:28 am
Does anyone know if I pre-ordered my pixel 3 with a corporate Bell plan if I'm still eligible for a pixel stand?
Rogers had it for corporate / business pre-orders too, not sure about Bell. Now Rogers has 350$ bill credit on activation for business plan which to some extent is better than a free stand if you plan on paying it over 2 years
Oct 30, 2018
30 posts
4 upvotes
Well got my rma today and works like a charm. So it took 3 phones to find two that work Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes. RMA and delivered in 3 days, another reason to buy directly from Google
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
1620 posts
386 upvotes
Woodbridge
Has anyone here pre-ordered with Bell? If so, did you get code for the stand?
Sep 18, 2013
28 posts
4 upvotes
Ottawa
I just got my p3 today. Does anyone know how to activate the 6 months of youtube premium? I don't see the offer in the app. It just says try the 1 month trial for free.
Aug 18, 2010
956 posts
261 upvotes
Edmonton
RajW567 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 7:31 am
I just got my p3 today. Does anyone know how to activate the 6 months of youtube premium? I don't see the offer in the app. It just says try the 1 month trial for free.
I got mine today too. You actually don't get 6 months of YouTube premium. It is "YouTube Music Premium" which includes Google Play Music, it's a $2 upgrade for full YouTube premium,

I had to go to the YouTube Music app that was preinstalled to activate my 6 months.

Edit: this explains it better https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/06/19/unde ... criptions/
Sep 18, 2013
28 posts
4 upvotes
Ottawa
Trav wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 9:11 am
I got mine today too. You actually don't get 6 months of YouTube premium. It is "YouTube Music Premium" which includes Google Play Music, it's a $2 upgrade for full YouTube premium,

I had to go to the YouTube Music app that was preinstalled to activate my 6 months.

Edit: this explains it better https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/06/19/unde ... criptions/
Thanks, that worked!
Aug 25, 2017
17 posts
16 upvotes
I hate Canada Post... Should have got my pixel 3 2 days ago but this stupid rolling strike keeps pushing it back everyday...I don't get why google used Canada Post knowing they were doing this.
Jul 20, 2003
204 posts
26 upvotes
Prath09 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 4:05 pm
I hate Canada Post... Should have got my pixel 3 2 days ago but this stupid rolling strike keeps pushing it back everyday...I don't get why google used Canada Post knowing they were doing this.
I should've gotten mine on Oct 31...it was shipped on Oct 29, still waiting for it to arrive....I'm in Ottawa btw.
Jul 16, 2018
31 posts
8 upvotes
Did you guys get your order? I'm still thinking of p3. I know the offer doesn't stand anymore. But I just need to be sure about P3. I still hear mixed stuff about P2. I did get the original phone back when it first came out.
Jul 4, 2018
14 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa
victorinoxs wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 9:19 am
I should've gotten mine on Oct 31...it was shipped on Oct 29, still waiting for it to arrive....I'm in Ottawa btw.
I am in the same position with the Pixel Stand. Should have delivered on Oct. 31 but kept being pushed back a day at a time. I was worried it had been lost, but finally yesterday morning the status changed to "processed" in Ottawa. No delivery yet though.

What's funny is that my phone shipped a week later and has already arrived...
Mar 23, 2004
38432 posts
4516 upvotes
Markham
ProfSmoak wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 9:58 am
I am in the same position with the Pixel Stand. Should have delivered on Oct. 31 but kept being pushed back a day at a time. I was worried it had been lost, but finally yesterday morning the status changed to "processed" in Ottawa. No delivery yet though.

What's funny is that my phone shipped a week later and has already arrived...
well at least you have the phone already...i rather have the phone first and wait for the stand.
Oct 30, 2018
30 posts
4 upvotes
Speakers are great. Yes the back vibrates but it doesn't impact the sound at all.
Mar 14, 2008
52 posts
4 upvotes
East York
Prath09 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 4:05 pm
Same... sent Google an email expressing my disappointment, but not like there's much they can do at this point. I got my stand a week ago though. In the CP app for tracking status it says its from Ingram Micro though, so it's not even Google directly shipping these.

My brother ordered a OnePlus 6T on launch day and it arrived on Monday via DHL. Should of went that route instead it seems...