Expired Hot Deals

[Google.com] Google Store: Pre-Order the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL Now + Get a FREE Pixel Stand AND 6 Months of YouTube Music Premium

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 1:06 pm
Jun 17, 2006
367 posts
163 upvotes
colavs19 wrote:
Nov 1st, 2018 10:41 pm
The stand price is taken off the phone
I'm in the same boat and I'm actually thinking about returning the stand to see if I get the credit back. I'd rather have $110 back on the cost of the device than a stand I'll never use.

Edit: nevermind, the Google rep via chat said if I return the stand the refund will be $0 because it was discounted off the price of the device. Oh well.
Nov 13, 2005
446 posts
56 upvotes
Calgary
nyr4life wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 12:49 pm
Speakers are great. Yes the back vibrates but it doesn't impact the sound at all.
Thanks.
I have the Pixel 2 XL and it doesn't vibrate like this 3 XL.
I wonder if I have a lemon.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1622 posts
1200 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is selling their pixel stand I'd be interested. Pm me
Nov 8, 2018
2 posts
When I ordered Pixel 3 XL last month, I was not aware of the Pixel Stand Promotion bundle deal. Thought about canceling the entire order and re-do it,but ended up contacting the support staff hoping they can modify my order-bad idea.

Support staff told me I just need to place a separate order for the Pixel Stand before October 31 and I will get reimbursed later on. When I contacted the support staff again this week after I received my Pixel 3XL and Pixel Stand, I was told that they cannot issue me a reimbursement because the order was not part of the bundle. WTF!! Even though I was promised a full refund if I decide to return, I could've gotten the Pixel Stand if I just re-did my order. Extremely frustrating.
Mar 23, 2004
37416 posts
3872 upvotes
Markham
Finally got my phone, and to my surprise, it doesnt have a LED notification light. Wonder why Google suddenly went with that, perhaps to force us to use AOD?
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18384 posts
3056 upvotes
GTA West
Prath09 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 4:05 pm
I hate Canada Post... Should have got my pixel 3 2 days ago but this stupid rolling strike keeps pushing it back everyday...I don't get why google used Canada Post knowing they were doing this.
victorinoxs wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 9:19 am
I should've gotten mine on Oct 31...it was shipped on Oct 29, still waiting for it to arrive....I'm in Ottawa btw.
Google doesn't have a lot of vertical integration.
Most likely they are subcontracting the shipping to some US-based company whose logistics infrastructure to Canada is tooled to only work with Canada Post.
Last edited by Jucius Maximus on Nov 12th, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
Jul 20, 2003
172 posts
16 upvotes
Jucius Maximus wrote:
Nov 11th, 2018 1:45 pm
Google doesn't have a lot of vertical integration.
Most likely the are subcontracting the shipping to some US-based company whose logistics infrastructure to Canada is tooled to only work with Canada Post.
A friend of mine just received an extra phone for free..... what the heck is going on...
Jan 17, 2009
408 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
ordered a Pixel 3 XL for my wife and delivery was upgraded to Nov. 14/15, but it hasn't even shipped yet...weird.
Got the stand already like 3 weeks ago.
Dec 25, 2010
285 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
This afternoon I finally got shipping notification for my phone, which will be delivered by UPS. Stand arrived two weeks ago and was delivered by Canada Post.

I don't know if there's any reason or consistency in Google's shipping methods.
Jul 14, 2004
499 posts
4 upvotes
wheelz wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 6:28 am
Does anyone know if I pre-ordered my pixel 3 with a corporate Bell plan if I'm still eligible for a pixel stand?
Pre-ordered on the 31st on a corporate Bell account, today I got a text from them with the promo code to make the stand free on the Google store.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1083 posts
192 upvotes
Wondering if anyone has had success getting the $75 credit, if you didn't see it as a special offer when you pre-ordered?
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
1574 posts
384 upvotes
Woodbridge
gregster wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 12:49 pm
Pre-ordered on the 31st on a corporate Bell account, today I got a text from them with the promo code to make the stand free on the Google store.
I hope I get this too. But I spoke to our corporate plan admin and he said we aren't eligible. I hope he's wrong.
May 17, 2012
443 posts
266 upvotes
Montreal
dementia13 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 1:23 pm
Wondering if anyone has had success getting the $75 credit, if you didn't see it as a special offer when you pre-ordered?
For some reason I got the 50$ USD one instead of 75$ CAD when I pre-ordered my regular Pixel 3 (will fight if they don't want to give this to me, be it 50$ USD or 75 CAD) but as per terms and conditions in the email : "Within 4-6 weeks of your phone shipping, we’ll send you an email letting you know when it’s available to use (as long as you didn’t cancel your order or return your Pixel 3)." So I don't expect this to pop up until December for anyone.
Jan 17, 2009
408 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
bennyboy84 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 3:01 pm
For some reason I got the 50$ USD one instead of 75$ CAD when I pre-ordered my regular Pixel 3 (will fight if they don't want to give this to me, be it 50$ USD or 75 CAD) but as per terms and conditions in the email : "Within 4-6 weeks of your phone shipping, we’ll send you an email letting you know when it’s available to use (as long as you didn’t cancel your order or return your Pixel 3)." So I don't expect this to pop up until December for anyone.
Is this credit if you purchase from retailer or from Google directly? I didn't even know about this when we pre-ordered.