Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google.com

[US Only]Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL with 50% off for one day only 4/22

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2019 9:21 pm
Jan 4, 2014
120 posts
154 upvotes
Newmarket

[Google.com] [US Only]Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL with 50% off for one day only 4/22

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Retailer:
Google.com
More offers from Google.com
Hi,
Google is selling Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL with 50% off for one day only, today 4/22.
This is a celebration of Project Fi.

Promotion Terms: 50% off Pixel 3 or 3 XL with Activation
Get a 50% discount with the purchase and activation of the Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL from fi.google.com. Offer is valid for one day only on April 22, 2019 from 12:00 AM PT to 11:59 PM PT.

Pixel 3 64 GB is discounted from $799 to $399.
Pixel 3 128 GB is discounted from $899 to $449.
Pixel 3 XL 64 GB is discounted from $899 to $449.
Pixel 3 XL 128 GB is discounted from $999 to $499.

How do I qualify for the 50% discount?
You can qualify as either a new or existing Google Fi customer.
Activate your Pixel 3 or 3 XL within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email.
Activate on the Fi account used to purchase the phone. You can activate it yourself or give it to a group plan member to activate.
The discounted price will automatically apply during checkout.
If Fi is not activated within 30 days of the phone shipment confirmation email, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Payments account to match the full price of the phone.
Any other details to know?
Offer valid on April 22, 2019 from 12:00 AM PT to 11:59 PM PT, or while supplies last.
For individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per group plan member.
Offer is only available to U.S. residents ages 18 or older, and requires Google Payments and Google Fi accounts.
This offer cannot be combined with other offers.
Discount is not transferable and is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
If Google Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Payments account.
Void where prohibited.

Per Google, You can cancel your Google Fi service at any time. There are no termination fees.
Last edited by dgomel on Apr 22nd, 2019 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
25 replies
Jun 19, 2017
110 posts
212 upvotes
So I'm assuming we would have to sign up for a Google Fi plan and switch providers if we wanted this 50% off?

Nvm I see the terms:
"If Fi is not activated within 30 days of the phone shipment confirmation email, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Payments account to match the full price of the phone."
Last edited by geedome on Apr 22nd, 2019 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2005
2577 posts
1733 upvotes
Id say not even worth posting regarding the number of hoops required to jump through to get this deal here in Canada. Wait for the price drop here in Canada if you want the Pixel 3. Im waiting for the all the Snapdragon 855 based phones to be released, solid performance bump compared to the 845 based phones.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3162 posts
3308 upvotes
Any ideas on how I can get it in Canada?

Probably need us address and us credit card... not sure how returns or RMA will go either.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2006
2499 posts
991 upvotes
Pack up and move to US I guess.
slimysnot wrote: Any ideas on how I can get it in Canada?

Probably need us address and us credit card... not sure how returns or RMA will go either.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10597 posts
15792 upvotes
GT-EH
That Clickbait Title is missing a minor detail...

"...when you buy and activate on Google Fi."
:rolleyes:
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8495 posts
2740 upvotes
Milton
People really ought to give more thought to where people live on rfd. If we wanted USA deals, especially such restrictive ones, we'd go to slickdeals.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9103 posts
4570 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
GiOBoY wrote: That Clickbait Title is missing a minor detail...

Who cares about details or even feasibility. Must post to get upvotes.
Nov 24, 2009
110 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
ToniCipriani wrote: Who cares about details or even feasibility. Must post to get upvotes.
In this case, downvotes. lol
Nov 3, 2018
447 posts
992 upvotes
I downvoted you for such a crappy unavailable deal.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27158 posts
37134 upvotes
Are we downvoting OP, gents?

Question for the audience, has Google given up on making phones that compete with Samsung Galaxy S Android phones? Most of the recent iterations look and spec out disappointingly.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
redflagdealsguy wrote: Are we downvoting OP, gents?

Question for the audience, has Google given up on making phones that compete with Samsung Galaxy S Android phones? Most of the recent iterations look and spec out disappointingly.
I dunno, the Pixel 3/XL seems to spec out pretty similarly to the S phones they're competing with (S9 and S9+).

But yeah, this deal is really a step above the "Amerifriend/US Post box" deals - having to sign up for Google Fi makes this a VERY niche deal indeed for Canadians unless they're living in the US (in which case, they should be following a US deal site)
Apr 29, 2007
207 posts
88 upvotes
Come on, guys! US residents/family might be browsing, so this is a great deal!!! :rolleyes:
--
Here is nowhere
Time is now
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7804 upvotes
Toronto
the real hot deal is the almost as good pixel 2 at 1/3rd the cost
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
Good luck buying and cancelling then dealing with this line from the fine print: "If Google Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Payments account." I figure the extra 50% will show up around month 2.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2013
1046 posts
1308 upvotes
Ontario
OP you really need to put "with US-Google Fi activation" in your title...
Dec 13, 2006
722 posts
652 upvotes
Vancouver
GiOBoY wrote: That Clickbait Title is missing a minor detail...

Gets suuuuper mad when they dont get a $1000 phone for $300
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9103 posts
4570 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
wearysky wrote: I dunno, the Pixel 3/XL seems to spec out pretty similarly to the S phones they're competing with (S9 and S9+).

But yeah, this deal is really a step above the "Amerifriend/US Post box" deals - having to sign up for Google Fi makes this a VERY niche deal indeed for Canadians unless they're living in the US (in which case, they should be following a US deal site)
Given that the S9 is already being discounted on and off...

This really is a case of Google not talking internally, "Hey we have a new mid-ranger coming, let's discount our flagship down to the same price!"