Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Google Express

(US Deal) Facebook Portal • Smart Display, Hands-Free Video Calling • w/Alexa • $74.99 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2019 1:08 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON

(US Deal) Facebook Portal • Smart Display, Hands-Free Video Calling • w/Alexa • $74.99 (YMMV)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Google Express
1. This is from BestBuy.com via Google Express, meaning NO shipping to Canada, so you'll need an AmeriFriend or use a forwarding service.

2. People are mainly using this for FB messenger video calling and as a smart speaker (Alexa) second.

3. I actually played around with the Portal at BestBuy when I was in the US, and the camera really is great, it follows you around. Facebook's reputation for privacy is pretty crap so this will definitely not be for everyone. They include a slide on cover for the camera, wish they went with a similar cover to what the Lenovo has.

Currently on sale for $99 (reg. $199) I have a feeling $99 may become new regular price because the portal looks to be a flop. Purchase through Google Express app(APK) and use coupon NEWAPP25 to get an extra 25% off first purchase, so $74.99.

****AGAIN, MANY MAY NOT TRUST FB WITH A SMART SCREEN WITH MIC AND CAMERA, BUT IT MAY BE OF INTEREST TO SOME****

Video is for the Portal+, but the regular Portal functions the same, just smaller screen and no swivel screen.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)