Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Google "Nexus S" Challenge (Twitter, Dec 16/10)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2010 10:32 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam

Google "Nexus S" Challenge (Twitter, Dec 16/10)

Up to ten winning entries will receive a Nexus S phone as described at www.google.com/nexus. (ARV of each individual prize: $500.00 USD).

To enter the Contest, visit the Google Nexus Twitter page, twitter.com/googlenexus (“Contest Site”) during the Contest Period and review the essay question or puzzle of the day. To submit to a Solution, you should reply to the Google Nexus puzzle, photo or essay question tweet, and you must include the @googlenexus reference. Where applicable, the Solution must meet the “Solution Requirements,” described below. New photo challenges, puzzles and essay questions will be posted on or about 9:00am PST each day during the Contest Period.

One Enter/Answer per day per person/twitter account.

US, Canada (Excluding Quebec), and the UK Age of Majority

Ends 12/16/10 PST Vancouver Time

Enter Here by following googlenexus on twitter

Rules are Here
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1263 posts
244 upvotes
GTA
Thanks! This contest is hard! Good luck!
Deal Expert
Jul 8, 2007
28096 posts
1507 upvotes
Calgary
thanks. Those do look like tough questions/challenges.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)