Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Google Play] Assassin's Creed Pirates $0.1 (may require US proxy)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2014 3:47 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5395 posts
6409 upvotes

[Google Play] Assassin's Creed Pirates $0.1 (may require US proxy)

Deal Link:
Price:
$0.1
Assassin's Creed Pirates is $0.1 on Google Play. However, you may need to purchase it in US (proxy maybe?). I saw CA$0.99 on my computer in Canada, but US$0.10 when I use a computer in US, using the same Google account.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... in.pirates

get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
10 replies
Nov 15, 2013
752 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure if proxy will work. It might say you can't install it on your device because it's Canadian. That's my experience with using proxies. I download an american app and select my S3. Then it says unavailable.
Apr 10, 2005
216 posts
83 upvotes
don't think it's a matter of you having a proxy, your google account must be a USA account and be able to use US currency or else you're sol
Jun 6, 2007
501 posts
193 upvotes
CAPRICA
I loved AC4 so much I even paid for this at regular price, couldn't get past the first 15 minutes because it was so bad.
Mar 5, 2007
542 posts
591 upvotes
mac_bug wrote: I loved AC4 so much I even paid for this at regular price, couldn't get past the first 15 minutes because it was so bad.
Yuuuup. It gets boring REALLY quickly. I mean, for 10 cents, not bad, I guess. If you hate yourself and have literally nothing else to do with your time.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2009
1948 posts
337 upvotes
TheLumina wrote: Not sure if proxy will work. It might say you can't install it on your device because it's Canadian. That's my experience with using proxies. I download an american app and select my S3. Then it says unavailable.
neiu wrote: don't think it's a matter of you having a proxy, your google account must be a USA account and be able to use US currency or else you're sol
It should work. I have a few of UK only apps like BBC iPlayer and US apps (Hulu+) on my tablet and phone.

It won't work though if you try to add the app from your device directly. I use my PC to download the app and once it's installed all is well.

As far as payment methods the postal code to zip code trick should work. I have both a US and Canadian account and was able to use the same CC (This was a while ago not sure if it'll still work). Paypal might work as well... Not sure though.
May 14, 2008
570 posts
179 upvotes
Montréal
how to change to us store? i try to put a new credit card with a us address, buy some thing and still in the canadian version. Even with a proxy
May 14, 2008
570 posts
179 upvotes
Montréal
not very usefull thread...
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
You don't need a proxy, but you do need a US method of payment.
Stupid Canadian Google Play credit not working for a US purchase...
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
46969 posts
9263 upvotes
Thanks OP! Used my US Google account!
Blanka