• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2014 7:21 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2684 posts
1403 upvotes
Woodbridge
I signed up for this recently but for some reason all of the surveys that I've been getting are all in french. Could it be because it shows me as being from Canada? Is there any way to change this so I get surveys in english instead?

Lobo
Mar 23, 2004
47728 posts
13902 upvotes
Markham
lobo wrote: I signed up for this recently but for some reason all of the surveys that I've been getting are all in french. Could it be because it shows me as being from Canada? Is there any way to change this so I get surveys in english instead?

Lobo
strange, maybe it has something to do about its language settings?

I have not gotten any surveys lately again :facepalm:
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
21786 posts
4903 upvotes
Toronto
umlowcn wrote: Signed up today. How long does it to start receiving surveys?
Took about 3 minutes for me. Got $1 for telling them I don't have a kid.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2006
2108 posts
432 upvotes
Piro21 wrote: Took about 3 minutes for me. Got $1 for telling them I don't have a kid.
I see. I only accumulate $4.85 since I signed up.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
It seems everyone doesnt get surveys often. I signed up yesterday and they gave me one survey today .

One question, whether i had a child or not and it was worth $1.00 LOL
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3756 posts
12 upvotes
I've accumulated about $6 in a few month. What I'd like to know, how can I use this credit for in game purchases or google play credit?

Maybe I missed it, but I can buy new games, movies or songs, but not within the game already.

Anyone?
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
Jun 30, 2009
905 posts
383 upvotes
Vancouver
You can buy anything from the Google Play Store. As for buying things in game, I haven't tried it. I think it'll work if it's tied to a Google account, and maybe some games will access Google Wallet, but I'm not 100%. I would try, but my grand total is $2.56.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5702 posts
3662 upvotes
GTA
It gets creepy once you get questions asking when the last time you visited a certain store.

"When was the last time you visited Best Buy?" - Um, you know full well I was there the other day Google!

If you haven't gotten a survey like this, you might think it's just a generic question. But I then went to a Petsmart with my gf one day and it asked me about PetSmart two days later. :lol:
Mar 23, 2004
47728 posts
13902 upvotes
Markham
Dave98 wrote: It gets creepy once you get questions asking when the last time you visited a certain store.

"When was the last time you visited Best Buy?" - Um, you know full well I was there the other day Google!

If you haven't gotten a survey like this, you might think it's just a generic question. But I then went to a Petsmart with my gf one day and it asked me about PetSmart two days later. :lol:
Wow, how would they know...? GPS tracking, big brother style?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5702 posts
3662 upvotes
GTA
angel_wing0 wrote: Wow, how would they know...? GPS tracking, big brother style?
Definitely. If you have a lot of things like Google Now, location reporting, etc enabled, Google pretty much tracks you where ever you go.

I already know this so it's not surprising.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3688 posts
1227 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
I'm liking the new updated app with the history. On average I get about 5 surveys a month.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
4760 posts
383 upvotes
How long are these survey usually? Less than 2 minutes?
Deal Expert
Sep 3, 2007
16039 posts
400 upvotes
I think i got like 5 last week, but once i submitted them, it gave me an error. I dont even know if this thing works anymore.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1873 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
last survey i received was two months ago to be exact.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)