Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
$3.69
Retailer:
Google Play
Mind Games Pro is FREE at the moment.

Publisher said: Exercise Your Brain! This is the unlimited, ad-free, version of the hit brain training app. Mind Games is a great collection of games based in part on principles derived from cognitive tasks to help you practice different mental skills.

Publisher said:
Exercise Your Brain! This is the unlimited, ad-free, version of the hit brain training app. Mind Games is a great collection of games based in part on principles derived from cognitive tasks to help you practice different mental skills. This app includes all of Mindware’s brain exercising games. All games include your score history and graphs of your progress. The main app shows a summary of your best games and today’s scores on all games. Using some principles of standardized testing, your scores are also converted to a comparison scale so that you can see where you need work and excel. The Training Center selects games for you to play in order to maximize your progress and enjoyment.

Mind Games incorporates Mindfulness exercises. Previous research has shown that Mindfulness may provide improvements in focus, working memory, and mental flexibility for some. Research indicates that there may also be emotional benefits of Mindfulness. The app provides instruction on how to use Mindfulness during game play and in your life. Other activities are recommended that previous research suggests may help cognition for some (such as aerobic exercise). You may also learn new memory strategies. No scientific research has yet been conducted to determine if the app’s particular implementation of Mindfulness and brain training games has cognitive benefits. At a minimum you can have fun challenging your mind with our games, learning a new meditation practice, learning about strategies that may enhance your retention of information, and gaining knowledge in the knowledge-based activities.

Languages available: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Arabic, Russian, Japanese.
Last edited by max011 on Feb 19th, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
17 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2383 posts
2243 upvotes
Toronto
I have this and it's quite good at documenting my mental deficiencies. Seriously. I score highly in areas that i know are strengths and poorly in ones I know are my weaknesses. At least now I know HOW weak I am and my progress over time. Having said that, I've always meant to do a round sober, then drunk. Still must try that...
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2133 posts
281 upvotes
Burnaby
free is good !!!
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Dec 22, 2017
54 posts
14 upvotes
Thanks OP. Will be handy during commute or layovers...
Dec 6, 2004
649 posts
41 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP.....my brain needs a reset after the Christmas shopping season :-)
Nov 22, 2004
129 posts
40 upvotes
mc_molineux wrote: Any privacy issues here?
That's my first thought as well.. Why free? What's the catch?
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1432 posts
1003 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Thanks OP....I'm going to give my mental skills a little work-out Winking Face
Jan 31, 2020
147 posts
259 upvotes
I sent an email about this free offer to my ex. Wonder if she will get the subliminal message.
"I go for the jugular" - Kobe Bryant
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3811 posts
4492 upvotes
Vancouver
toronto_slim wrote: I have this and it's quite good at documenting my mental deficiencies. Seriously. I score highly in areas that i know are strengths and poorly in ones I know are my weaknesses. At least now I know HOW weak I am and my progress over time. Having said that, I've always meant to do a round sober, then drunk. Still must try that...
Good to know it works!! Thanks for input!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3811 posts
4492 upvotes
Vancouver
mc_molineux wrote: Any privacy issues here?
Why don't you take a look? It's 2 clicks away.

I will say: "No, not at all" but do your own check-up. Always.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8103 posts
11046 upvotes
Apparently I already had it, but thanks for posting! :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3811 posts
4492 upvotes
Vancouver
Tubby wrote: That's my first thought as well.. Why free? What's the catch?
Legit questions.

No catch here: Developers offer apps free of charge all the time. Usually just when they launch the app, or later, when they need some bust for their ranking. That's because Google Play props-up apps with more installs [and - hopefully - beter reviews.]

True "quid for pro"... Smiling Face With Open Mouth