Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Google Play Premium Game Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2014 10:37 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Feb 9, 2011
1393 posts
930 upvotes
Edmonton

Google Play Premium Game Sale

Google has a spring sale for 18 different games. Get on your play store and check it out. Formatting is weird since I'm on my phone. I just realized I'm using a fake US address on my google account, so I'm seeing all these prices. Most are the same, but there are differences. I suggest you add an American address as well for certain games.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/coll ... le_premium

The Room Two — $1.40
Contre Jour — $.99
Anomaly 2 –$.99
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! — $.99
Clash of Puppets hack n slash — $.99
The Dark Knight Rises — $.99
Draw Race 2 — $.99
Sprinkle Islands – $.99
TowerMadness 2 — $.99
Riptide GP2 — $1.99
Need for Speed Most Wanted – $.99
10000000 — $.99
Ticket to Ride – $1.99
Bag It! — $.99
Out There – $1.99
Radiohammer — $.99
Broken Sword : Director’s Cut — $.99
NBA 2K14 — $2.99
Shadowrun Returns — $3.99

There's also this sale going on- has some overlap but a notable mention is Assassin's Creed is $1.99, Sonic, etc. I'll update this list later, heading to study now. Here's the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/coll ... mium_games
17 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Gotta love the kicks in the face like Out There being $1.99 on US store and $2.99 for Canadian one.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4263 posts
469 upvotes
asdfvtn wrote:
The Room Two — $1.40
Bag It! — $.99
keep in mind these 2 are part of the current HumbleBundle
Apr 22, 2014
95 posts
6 upvotes
Gatineau
BinaryJay wrote: Gotta love the kicks in the face like Out There being $1.99 on US store and $2.99 for Canadian one.
get a vpn and get the US one.... haven't tried it but it works flawlessly for netflix so why not for apps
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1418 posts
292 upvotes
EDM Area
Be very careful when you buy anything EA. Their support/updates do not exist. I have paid for Mass Effect Infiltrator, Tetris, Fifa12, SimCity Deluxe and none of them work on my note 3. Hell in the case of Tetris they dropped all support for the paid version renamed it ZZ so it doesn't search and now have a freemium version in the Play store under the proper name Tetris.
May 23, 2011
344 posts
191 upvotes
N/A
Anomaly 2 –$.99????

It is still $5.59 to me
Nov 25, 2002
702 posts
139 upvotes
Ottawa
4got10 wrote: Be very careful when you buy anything EA. Their support/updates do not exist. I have paid for Mass Effect Infiltrator, Tetris, Fifa12, SimCity Deluxe and none of them work on my note 3. Hell in the case of Tetris they dropped all support for the paid version renamed it ZZ so it doesn't search and now have a freemium version in the Play store under the proper name Tetris.
This is why you have an hour to return purchases. But I do agree, EA support is pretty bad on mobile.
Banned
Feb 9, 2011
1393 posts
930 upvotes
Edmonton
ttktran wrote: Anomaly 2 –$.99????

It is still $5.59 to me
Sorry I forgot I got a US address (for google phone number) on my google account. It's pretty simple to add a fake one. I edited the OP, but I suggest you add one as well.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4263 posts
469 upvotes
asdfvtn wrote: Sorry I forgot I got a US address (for google phone number) on my google account. It's pretty simple to add a fake one. I edited the OP, but I suggest you add one as well.
Pleease tell me how u did this
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10596 posts
15787 upvotes
GT-EH
4got10 wrote: Be very careful when you buy anything EA. Their support/updates do not exist. I have paid for Mass Effect Infiltrator, Tetris, Fifa12, SimCity Deluxe and none of them work on my note 3. Hell in the case of Tetris they dropped all support for the paid version renamed it ZZ so it doesn't search and now have a freemium version in the Play store under the proper name Tetris.
I also noticed EA has been leaning towards micro-payment in-app purchase model on all their games.
Evil, sly and coy of them.. I hate when any developer does this, especially when you pay up-front for a game only to find out it's crippled unless you pay up even more.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
3086 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto
GiOBoY wrote: I also noticed EA has been leaning towards micro-payment in-app purchase model on all their games.
Evil, sly and coy of them.. I hate when any developer does this, especially when you pay up-front for a game only to find out it's crippled unless you pay up even more.
Definitely should not be the case if you have to pay to download the game. I would understand if it were a free game.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1418 posts
292 upvotes
EDM Area
The titles were bought when I was using a different device (GS2). The fact that EA has an in-app freemium version of Tetris on the store but the paid version is left to wither and die is just deplorable of EA. How hard can it be to support both, it's Tetris for crying out loud. They don't even need to add anything just make sure it works on updated versions of android and current hardware (which we know is possible since the freemium version works fine with all current hardware out there)
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1418 posts
292 upvotes
EDM Area
Also add Aralon to the sale list also on sale in the current android humblebundle
Apr 22, 2014
95 posts
6 upvotes
Gatineau
roboninja wrote: This is why you have an hour to return purchases. But I do agree, EA support is pretty bad on mobile.
it's 15 minutes to cancel an app purchase on android actually
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1443 posts
376 upvotes
Calgary
I bought ticket to ride then realized it was too small to play on my phone so I uninstalled for now so I could play on my tablet later and it cancelled my order :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2011
1689 posts
399 upvotes
great, good time for me to use up those google credits from the google opinion reward app!
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
I grabbed ShadowRun Online. Thanks OP.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)