Google Play Store: iMediashare - $0.99 (reg price $4.99)
App lets you stream content from your phone to your smart TV/XBOX/PS3/other DLNA players. Seems like a pretty good deal:
- Discover and enjoy personal and online video directly on your TV screen
- Play videos from your mobile to your HD TV! No box, no cables, no TV apps! Just pick a video and tap to play!
- Any time, any place, any screen - with iMediaShare in your pocket watch favourite videos, photos and music anywhere you happen to be, easily switching across to the screen size of your choice - phone, tablet or TV.
- A great selection to pick from - have fun with YouTube and Vimeo, stay informed with CNN or CNBC, laugh with Break, learn with Discovery or simply relax with family and friends, and the videos of happy times together.
- Share with friends and family - stream personal and online videos, photos and music to a large screen TV nearby - so that everyone can see.
Advantages over iMediaShare Lite:
✦ More online video channels in HD
✦ Ad-free experience
✦ Video playback from YouTube links
✦ Video playback of arbitrary mpeg files from the internet and other apps
✦ Televisions from Samsung Smart TV (w/ AllShare), LG, Sony BRAVIA Internet TV, Panasonic Viera, Toshiba and many others.
✦ Game consoles: Microsoft XBox 360, Sony PlayStation 3 (no remote control).
✦ Network Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blu-ray, Popcorn Hour, WD TV Live, and many others.
✦ PC/Mac media servers: Twonky, Windows Media Player, and many others.
✦ Other DLNA/UPnP/AirPlay compliant media players.