Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Google slashing Pixel 3a and 3a XL price by $150 for Black Friday

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2019 5:39 pm
Feb 4, 2019
27 posts
4 upvotes
I'm returning white 3a xl unopened bought $150 discounted ..let me know if someone wants it
Dec 20, 2005
330 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
fretman wrote: A bit off topic but I just finished setting up my Pixel 3a. Does anyone notice that the lock or home screen shows the temperature setting in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius? I am trying to find a way to change that but having no luck. Google Support community can't provide a solution either. Others have said this is a bug with the software. Just wondering if others here in Canada see the same thing and if anyone is able to provide a solution...if there is a solution. Thanks.
From the home screen, click on the temperature and it should open up a weather app. Then, in the top left corner where it has the three horizontal lines, open up the sidebar. There should be an option to change to Celsius from there.
May 8, 2014
40 posts
6 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
cauliflower18 wrote: From the home screen, click on the temperature and it should open up a weather app. Then, in the top left corner where it has the three horizontal lines, open up the sidebar. There should be an option to change to Celsius from there.
Thanks...that worked. It's strange how it works though. The lock/home screen shows F. But going into the weather app, the temp shows C. When inside the app, I click on F and the temp changes to F. But then the home/lock screen shows C. So what I had to do was change it back to the original way where the home/lock shows F but the weather app shows C. Then I had to click on C again in the weather app even though it was already displaying C. Then both places showed C. However, after coming back home and turning on the phone, I only see the date now. I don't even see the temp anymore. Bizarre.
May 8, 2014
40 posts
6 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Anyone remove the plastic on the bottom of the battery charger? Not even sure if you're supposed to do that. The plastic wasn't sitting flush and there appeared to be a bit of a tab extension so I thought it was there for you to easily remove that plastic. Doubt if it would make any difference but just curious to see if that's what you're supposed to do.
Oct 6, 2017
126 posts
90 upvotes
So, I've never connected my pixel 3a to my tv, but sometimes when I'm on YouTube on my 3a, it opens YouTube on my lg smart tv and starts playing it. Even right now I'm on the toilet watching YouTube on my phone and my brother knocks on the door telling me my YouTube video is playing on the tv.

How can I disable this so it never happens again? I already went to settings - connected devices and it doesn't show any paired devices nor does it show Cast is enabled

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)