Careers

Got an interview at McDonalds.

  • Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2009 6:27 pm
Tags:
None
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 17, 2005
182 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
How do u actually apply for mcdonald job ? is it kind of resume drop of in person or online?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 13, 2006
1828 posts
2 upvotes
acidbase wrote:
May 12th, 2009 4:34 am
How do u actually apply for mcdonald job ? is it kind of resume drop of in person or online?
Get an application form from them, maybe it is found online don't know.

But you need to submit it by hand to the place you want to apply that. Some people include a resume along with it while others don't.
Member
Mar 16, 2009
215 posts
vancity
acidbase wrote:
May 12th, 2009 4:34 am
How do u actually apply for mcdonald job ? is it kind of resume drop of in person or online?
They have forms for you to apply at every location. I believe their website is primarily for corporate careers in McDonalds even though the chances of getting a corporate job is pretty slim as the number of outsiders in corporate functions is something like 10% and the other 90% started in Mcdonalds at the age of 15-16 at least this is what I was told when I was interviewed for a corporate job with them. (It's a startling number and shatters the perception that Mcdonald's just offers the typical mcjob...)
Sr. Member
Aug 9, 2005
972 posts
6 upvotes
tomtomtom wrote:
Apr 14th, 2009 1:53 pm
My Gr 10 Science teacher used to have a stack of McD application form, he used to staple one on a failed test. :lol:
Are you serious? That's amazing. If I were a teacher, I'd totally steal that idea.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 10, 2005
2645 posts
44 upvotes
Bay Area
ullyeus wrote:
Apr 14th, 2009 2:39 pm
that's hilarious, I used to do that too at work when a member of my team got crappy performance reviews.
That is jokes.
I need to go pick up some applications now
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 30, 2006
3568 posts
31 upvotes
they ask you very tricky questions like

- if a customer wants a big mac but is muslim what do you serve him?

answer:
Image


- if a customers walks up to the drive-thru window, pulls out a knife and asks for cash, what do you serve him?

answer-Image

good luck!!!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
34333 posts
1477 upvotes
Toronto
isarobotirl wrote:
May 12th, 2009 6:11 am
They have forms for you to apply at every location. I believe their website is primarily for corporate careers in McDonalds even though the chances of getting a corporate job is pretty slim as the number of outsiders in corporate functions is something like 10% and the other 90% started in Mcdonalds at the age of 15-16 at least this is what I was told when I was interviewed for a corporate job with them. (It's a startling number and shatters the perception that Mcdonald's just offers the typical mcjob...)
Yeah... But Imagine all those years flipping burgers.
I imagine it to be similar @ a supervisory level.
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/lbqqav3][size=100][B]
  • Urbanpoet's lottery pool is BACK![/B][/size][/url]
  • 2 Corinthians 5:7 "We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight."
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 24, 2001
5623 posts
56 upvotes
Calgary
Cospa wrote:
Apr 15th, 2009 4:47 am
When I worked there for a week they asked me what animal I would be if I could be an animal.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail119.html

That should be your study material. ;)
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 24, 2001
5623 posts
56 upvotes
Calgary
Oh! And don't forget to ask for your FREE Big Mac for filling in an application!
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 31, 2008
1154 posts
19 upvotes
I dunno if this is only for my franchise but people who apply to my store have to do a online test as well. Ask for a code from the store.
https://apc.aon.com/applicant/default.asp

I always lol when these question get put in the careers forum lol, like you would be doing this as a career...
no offense we've all been there in fact i am still...
Jr. Member
May 28, 2008
106 posts
2 upvotes
How did you get the McDonalds job?

I'm desperate for a job right now, and still haven't exactly figured out how to approach for the job. I was given a coded application sheet from a McDonalds but I lost it..lol..
Member
User avatar
Jul 12, 2006
263 posts
10 upvotes
Maybe it's an urban myth but don't they have you hock a loogie to see if you're special sauce material?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 24, 2001
5623 posts
56 upvotes
Calgary
Bobbing for french fries!

**SSsssSSCHchlaakaakakalllakkalklklklklklklkkklblblllblblll**

Image

"How many fries do I need to pull out before I get the job??"
"Just one more..."
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
× < >

Top