Boxing Day 2012 Deals Archive

[Apparel] Gotham men jacket and arctic parka women jacket the north face for 250$ at la Cordée

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2013 5:59 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 5, 2011
32 posts
19 upvotes
Montreal

Gotham men jacket and arctic parka women jacket the north face for 250$ at la Cordée

In Québec province, la cordée is located at Laval, Montréal and St-hubert. Free shipping when you buy 100$ or more. Gotham men the north face jacket black or grey for 250$ plus taxes and they have all size and arctic parka for in black, grey and navy in any size for 250$. I bought a grey gotham one in Small at montreal and with taxes 250$ plus taxes = 287$ because I'm only 1,70m and I don't know why but it fit perfectly on me and normally I wear medium or large. This jacket is very warm, waterproof and they have 550 fill goose which is really good I suppose. The gotham has 5 pocket and 2 inside but really small. The only problem is the faux-fur because even though this is detachable, the hood is to big and the hood can even cover your eyes with the faux-fur. I bought it today so I didn't try it outside. If someone want to know how warm it is, just send me a message. I went to Simons but they sale it 320$ plus taxes and sport expert is 295$ plus taxes(no small). They also sell online on attitude sport with the price of 222$ plus taxes, but no more small. This make me really upset before seeing the deal at la cordée because everytime I went to a store they don't have a small one except Simons.The deal at la Cordée only occur until january 6 so you better hurry up. You have 30 days for a refund. The warranty is for life and if something wrong on the jacket like the button, faux-fur is fallen etc., you can return it and la cordée will send to the north face company to repair it. The good thing is that the warranty is free. I ask them how long it will take to repair it and the casher said that it will take 4-6 week. Sorry for the women jacket, I am a man so I don't know how good the jacket is.

I would like to buy ballistic bomber moose knuckles but the cheapest one is 525$+ 20$ shipping plus taxes(with promo) on the website with a promo code of 30%. Maybe when I will have money, I will buy a moose knuckles. I also speak French but this forum is in English.

http://www.lacordee.com/en/?___from_store=fr
58 replies
Mar 17, 2006
65 posts
38 upvotes
Use coupon "Natur3" to get an additional $15 off. I bought a North Face Gotham Grey Small for $265 all-in. Not as good as the Sporting Life or Altitude deals, but at least they have size small in stock.

Thanks OP!!!
[OP]
Nov 5, 2011
32 posts
19 upvotes
Montreal
which company is for your coupon? So your 265 $ include or not the coupon
Mar 17, 2006
65 posts
38 upvotes
I used the coupon on the La Cordee website. $265 includes the coupon discount.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1612 posts
318 upvotes
Montreal
adangca wrote:
Dec 27th, 2012 10:31 pm
I used the coupon on the La Cordee website. $265 includes the coupon discount.
i dont see any coupon on their website?

the coupon doesn't work on a $125 item?
Are there any other coupon?
Mar 17, 2006
65 posts
38 upvotes
BobyYoo wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 11:35 am
i dont see any coupon on their website?

the coupon doesn't work on a $125 item?
Are there any other coupon?
Weird, the coupon code works when I'm using the Chrome browser on Macintosh, but not when I'm using Chrome/Firefox on Windows 7 PC.
Jan 1, 2011
186 posts
29 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks a lot, davidth90 & adangca!
[OP]
Nov 5, 2011
32 posts
19 upvotes
Montreal
well I don't have a mac, are you really sure that only mac works and not PC. That's really weird. Try it again maybe
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
3476 posts
119 upvotes
Cochrane
Off topic, but I am looking at the North Face Women's Helicity Down Jacket, white, medium, for $299. Is that the lowest it's been? What kind of down is it, and does it really keep the weather at bay? Looking to get it for my wifey. She is about 5'4", would a medium look too big on her? She is a little bit meaty, heh.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6428 posts
4840 upvotes
adangca wrote:
Dec 27th, 2012 8:49 pm
Use coupon "Natur3" to get an additional $15 off. I bought a North Face Gotham Grey Small for $265 all-in. Not as good as the Sporting Life or Altitude deals...
ns1225 wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 3:24 pm
Thanks a lot, davidth90 & adangca!
Agreed!

Everyone loves a good deal, but I'm not cheap...

Sporting Life was $199.xx plus shipping of about $10
Altitude was $221.xx with free shipping
La Cordée is $234.xx (after coupon) with free shipping <--- for the $14 difference, it is definitely worth it!

Thanks to both of you, and I just placed my order! :) :) :)

davidth90 wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 8:52 pm
well I don't have a mac, are you really sure that only mac works and not PC. That's really weird. Try it again maybe
I'm using Firefox on a Mac, and all worked fine.
Dec 27, 2012
23 posts
4 upvotes
Barrie
Thanks Op! Bought a medium for $234 + tax using paypal...free shipping incl.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2009
4305 posts
653 upvotes
Scarborough
IDStorms wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 9:22 pm
Agreed!

Everyone loves a good deal, but I'm not cheap...

Sporting Life was $199.xx plus shipping of about $10
Altitude was $221.xx with free shipping
La Cordée is $234.xx (after coupon) with free shipping <--- for the $14 difference, it is definitely worth it!

Thanks to both of you, and I just placed my order! :) :) :)

I'm using Firefox on a Mac, and all worked fine.
Why pay 14$ more for the same thing? Unless Altitude was OOS which I don't think they were...
[OP]
Nov 5, 2011
32 posts
19 upvotes
Montreal
Well simple, because some store don't have small and since the gotham is made a little big, people are getting small. I'm I,7 m and a small fit on me and normally I wear large. At attitude they don't have small and sporting life they sell it now 350$, you can check.

Thank for the code, I bought it directly at la cordée without the code so tomorrow I go there and ask them a refund of 15$ by using the code: Natur3. I just hope that the code doesn't expired tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
6221 posts
764 upvotes
Just bought one, thanks! I've been looking for a small for weeks.
× < >