Expired Group Deals

Graham Services snow removal

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2014 8:35 pm
Tags:
None

Poll: Please select one of the following if you bought the deal though DealFind

• Total votes: 21. You have voted on this poll.
They showed up and I am happy with service provided

14%
They showed up but I am NOT happy with service provided

5%
They did not even show up or attempt to remove snow

81%
Dec 21, 2005
492 posts
13 upvotes

Graham Services snow removal

For those who purchased the $99 snow removal package by Graham Services through DealFind...
Did they show up and remove snow after the recent snowfall (which was definitely more than 3 cm)? Please VOTE and let us know!

thanks
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 12, 2007
6145 posts
886 upvotes
Greely
Is a new thread really necessary? Why not just continue discussion in the other thread?
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
Shoulda made the poll public...you'll get an incredible amount of trolling anyways but at least seeing names you can adjust the final numbers.
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
steve-0101 wrote: Is a new thread really necessary? Why not just continue discussion in the other thread?

Probably because the old thread meanders somewhat, and OP just wants a direct tally of results on this deal, no more/no less?
Cas77 wrote: Shoulda made the poll public...you'll get an incredible amount of trolling anyways but at least seeing names you can adjust the final numbers.

Troller numbers would probably be offset somewhat by the numbers of people who wouldn't publicly admit to being scammed.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
1 person got snow removed and was happy.
I wonder who voted that one.... lol
Jan 15, 2012
1 posts
WHITBY
Is There any way to get are money back.... Also has anyone gotten any e-mail`s from dealfind. I think it`s awful that they would just take are money and offer no refunds. very upset.
Sep 25, 2005
431 posts
59 upvotes
Mississauga
jackie905 wrote: Is There any way to get are money back.... Also has anyone gotten any e-mail`s from dealfind. I think it`s awful that they would just take are money and offer no refunds. very upset.

You have to request one. I submitted my request through Dealfind's website on Sunday and received this email today.

"Hi Sachin,

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear about your experience, and assure you that we are looking into your case. As per Dealfind's standard refund procedure, we require 24 hours to notify the merchant of a refund request and investigate the situation. We will get back to you shortly!

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Simone
Customer Satisfaction Expert
Dealfind"
Publisher - CanadianAutoNews.ca
Manager - Autodome Ltd
"Life is chiefly service" - Paramahansa Yogananda
Dec 21, 2005
492 posts
13 upvotes
Only 10 poll results??
vote people...thousands bought the deal and I know most use RFD
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
guy312 wrote: Only 10 poll results??
vote people...thousands bought the deal and I know most use RFD

Better yet, vote by reviewing:

http://homestars.com/companies/2792596- ... ea=1852897

Current rating: 0.6 / 10 (from 20 reviews)

0 - 18
1 - 1
2 - 0
3 - 0
4 - 0
5 - 0
6 - 0
7 - 0
8 - 0
9 - 0
10 - 1 ( :lol: )
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Feb 9, 2011
2 posts
toronto
Last week after first snow fall on Friday they never came until sat night & then never finished the sidewalk. called so many time, many times no one answered the phone, then they sent out an email to me but all their customers were included in my email, which is a breach of privacy, about 25 people were extremely upset about the poor service
Banned
May 3, 2009
6148 posts
781 upvotes
Shovel water? Lol...the winter's this year is a joke!
Sep 11, 2010
62 posts
5 upvotes
Scarborough
never heard of this deal site before dealsharing.com but Graham Services is offering their snow plowing for $99 in today's deal.

$99 for Unlimited Driveway and Walkway Snow Plowing Services Including Salting for the 2012 Winter Season from Graham Services ($639 Value)
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mabman wrote: never heard of this deal site before dealsharing.com but Graham Services is offering their snow plowing for $99 in today's deal.

$99 for Unlimited Driveway and Walkway Snow Plowing Services Including Salting for the 2012 Winter Season from Graham Services ($639 Value)

Interesting. Any idea how many vouchers they started with (the counter on the deal page shows how many are left, not how many have been sold)?
Dec 29, 2011
5 posts
SCARBOROUGH
another voucher on dealsharing.com

I went to this website DEALSHARING.com and Graham services is offering this service again knowing that they can't keep up with the demand they already have.....FRAUD!!

I still have not had any snow plowed (purchased voucher Dec 2nd- activated voucher by phone, email, online and reconfirmed by email with the address again)and have emailed Dealfind and Graham services about this and included the other link (previous to this link) in my emails. The last I heard back was from Graham Services last week in an email advising a manager would be looking into this and contacting me. No contact thus far and after yesterdays dumping in the City, no snow removal as of yet. This is no different then ripping off seniors with contractors taking money and not providing any service.

Graham services is also listed on Homestars.com where you can rate their business and put in comments. FYI- thier rating is .5 stars (out of 10). Interesting read. I don't doubt that they go out of business and good luck to Dealfind getting theirs or our money back....

This is a criminal offence, way beyond poor service. Dealfind is no better as they ran two campaigns and I have complained three times now and they send me the standard email that they will be contacting the merchant within 24 hours. Still Waiting....
Dec 6, 2011
13 posts
Hmmmm....Dealsharing.com is no longer loading, this just stinks more and more every minute.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16514 posts
3319 upvotes
I wish people would figure out that all these group deal sites are a scam.

http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-r ... n-1212469#

! There is an alert for this business !
According to information in the BBB files, it appears that the company is no longer in business. The phone numbers the BBB had for this company are disconnected, and directory assistance does not have a listing for this company. The BBB's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.
Blacklisted companies: Roku, Lenovo, Motorola, TP-Link, D-Link, Samsung, HP, LG, Public Mobile, EVGA, Blizzard

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)