Expired Hot Deals

[Great boardgames.ca] $62.95 Fireball Island: The Curse of Vul-Kar Remake by Restoration Games

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2019 9:36 am
[OP]
Jan 27, 2013
762 posts
683 upvotes

$62.95 Fireball Island: The Curse of Vul-Kar Remake by Restoration Games

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Great boardgames.ca
This game brings me back to my childhood. This is one fantastic game for kids, and I bought this remake so my kids can enjoy some time together and get away from fornite. It was originally sold by Restoration Games on kickstarter for 60 or 70 US plus I believe 15 or 20 shipping. Plus you had to worry about duties. I've scoured everywhere the last couple months and yesterday found it in stock at this website. Not a deal, but I couldn't find it anywhere north of the USA till now.
3D board is hand painted, and there are even expansions.

Fireball Island - 80's Board Game, Reignited and Restored, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/re ... -and-resto

7 replies
Aug 18, 2009
30 posts
12 upvotes
Ottawa
Hey if you're ever scouring for a board game again I would suggest using:

boardgameprices.com
[OP]
Jan 27, 2013
762 posts
683 upvotes
I actually used that site, but I but even though it showed in stock on Canadian sites, I it wasn't. It is finally in stock today at the 1 retailer. A for the cartoon look, the if you get the original pack, you will not the one with upgraded figures and stuff, it's very nice looking.
Nov 21, 2010
676 posts
189 upvotes
Canada
I totally forgot about this game... big part of my childhood. I will probably get it, thanks!
Jul 9, 2012
95 posts
55 upvotes
BURLINGTON
Loved this game. Think I may still have it boxed up with a whole whack load of others from back in the day.

Nice find OP!
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
1459 posts
621 upvotes
Cambridge
This and The Omega Virus were the two games we played most as kids!
Dec 25, 2014
85 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I loved this game.

On another note, is it me or is J Peterman narrating this adventure.