Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Great deals on opi & essie + hair product too!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2013 12:42 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 16, 2012
4 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO

[The Bay] Great deals on opi & essie + hair product too!

So I was shopping at The Bay at Yonge and Bloor (44 Bloor Street East) and I decided to take a trip to Premier Salons which is on the second floor all the way in the back near Jessica Simpson. I've been here before and I know they have good deals, as I approached the front of the salon the manager and a hairstylist were cleaning the displays and unpacking boxes. I spoke to the hairstylist who told me one of the locations are under renovation so they have sent the product to this location to sell. I picked up some Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner (when your there they may not have put the sale prices on yet but just ask which ones are 50 percent off I got them for like $7!). I got some Essie for $5 (they have lots of natural colours in Essie no real bright bright colours). My favorite is I scored a great deal on the OPI again for $7.00 because I picked up some from the new fall Germany collection and they have some of the fall favorites again *i got 'Cuckoo for this color' AMAZING FOR HANDS! If you like shatter, they have the shatter packages on sale for $7. When I was at the register they told me when you purchase two or more OPI products you get a free OPI AVOPLEX hand cream. You select one out of 5 smells, they all smell pretty good I got 'Berry Merry Rose Juice'. Not bad at all, great deals. Suggestion if your in the area check it out you can't go wrong with saving money on some beauty products.
1 reply

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)