Cell Phones

Great way to go from iPhone to Android

Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
4501 posts
2892 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Great way to go from iPhone to Android

Hey guys, so one of my friends was a long time iPhone user (ever since iPhone 2G), and just recently with the launch of OnePlus7Pro he wanted to go for Android. The transfer was a breeze, and he got everything transferred over. But one thing that kept annoying him about Android was the way the apps were laid out and the menu's. So he installed an app called iOS13 Launcher, and voila it turned the phone into an iPhone look. Complete from the front wallpaper to the 4-digit signon, and even the notifications. So the reason why I am posting this is because some people may have thoughts about switching over to Android, but with this nice little app it feels like you haven't really left apple.

If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
3 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29541 posts
20470 upvotes
Hackintosh for android? Well at least the facade.
Public Mobile customer, $34/50GB CAN-US, $29/30GB, $24/4GB
Tangerine, EQ, Simplii, HSBC customer
Feb 13, 2019
5 posts
i am a long time iPhone user too but thinking of switching from iphone 8 plus to galaxy note 10 - thanks for the tip lol
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
To each their own. One of the reasons I dislike iOS so much is because of how their apps are all laid out on the screen with not app drawer, however we all have our tastes.