• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2013 4:16 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 15, 2009
12 posts
Hamilton

Great Wolf Lodge promo codes

Ontario Teachers and Emergency response individuals can get great discounts at Great Wolf Lodge.

For Teachers there are set rates on rooms like $179 a night for a basic room or $309 for the Majestic Bear Suite.

For the Heroes promo, it's 20% off the regular price.

Teachers use promo code: ISOTIP
Police, Fire and Ambulance use promo code: HEROES
17 replies
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
24561 posts
2329 upvotes
Ottawa
OK, enlighten me. I see these Great Wolfe Lodge promos on here quite often. Is this such a good place or does someone form the Lodge just post here every once in a while to get the name out there?
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
2421 posts
302 upvotes
More than anything, you must be a member of that group to take advantage of the special pricing, correct?

So I guess not everyone is eligible. Thanks anyhow.

Also states *Each member may book two rooms per night, but must be present at check-in and must show identification. Not valid with other packages or discounts.
[OP]
Feb 15, 2009
12 posts
Hamilton
I posted this as your average traveller, not someone from the lodge itself. I'm going for the first time in November but I've heard from my friends how much they enjoy it. As for the deal, I've heard they do check id so yes you need to be part of either group to qualify. Many different companies have corporate plans there. I called their booking number and asked if they have corporate codes for all of our employers and that's I learned that DH as a Police Officer gets a good rate and my sister-in-law as a Teacher gets an even better rate.
Aug 22, 2003
15531 posts
957 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Pete_Coach wrote:
Oct 15th, 2009 1:51 pm
OK, enlighten me. I see these Great Wolfe Lodge promos on here quite often. Is this such a good place or does someone form the Lodge just post here every once in a while to get the name out there?
Pete it's a very unique concept and the only one in Canada so it's quite popular. It's the only family friendly hotel around. That means rooms specifically set up for those with kids. Basically suites and even bunkbeds! Add the indoor waterpark that is part of the room price and all the other resort type activities and it's a definite hit with families. They are now doing an all-inclusive package complete with all meals as well...
Thinking seriously about the 4 S's...Sun, Sand, Surf and ... Booked for Sept in Mexico and booked Samana DR for Jan!
[OP]
Feb 15, 2009
12 posts
Hamilton
Correction, sorry the Teacher's promo code is ESOTIP, not ISOTIP.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
24561 posts
2329 upvotes
Ottawa
CSK'sMom wrote:
Oct 16th, 2009 8:28 pm
Pete it's a very unique concept and the only one in Canada so it's quite popular. It's the only family friendly hotel around. That means rooms specifically set up for those with kids. Basically suites and even bunkbeds! Add the indoor waterpark that is part of the room price and all the other resort type activities and it's a definite hit with families. They are now doing an all-inclusive package complete with all meals as well...
Thanks for the info. I looked at the website. My kids are all gone for a long time now so this would not be the place for the Wife and I to go relax :lol:
Without those promo codes (even with them for that matter), it seems to be pricey. It actually looks like a Chucky Cheezes with a place to sleep. :)
Jan 1, 2006
255 posts
5 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Might have been a coincidence, but when we came home from an overnight visit last fall, we noticed 2 of our kids had what looked like bed bug bites.
Deal Guru
Dec 31, 2005
12844 posts
571 upvotes
We still prefer the fallsview waterpark...maybe a bit more expensive, but warmer water and not in the middle of nowhere.
Jun 12, 2008
611 posts
60 upvotes
Ripley
nalababe wrote:
Oct 17th, 2009 10:04 am
We still prefer the fallsview waterpark...maybe a bit more expensive, but warmer water and not in the middle of nowhere.
I agree with the Fallsview. We found it cheaper. The bonus was we could walk to Clifton Hills/Falls.
Deal Guru
Dec 31, 2005
12844 posts
571 upvotes
zeddy wrote:
Oct 18th, 2009 9:34 pm
I agree with the Fallsview. We found it cheaper. The bonus was we could walk to Clifton Hills/Falls.
For us, I always use my points or rewards nights for the hotels so they are free for us and friends/family. Then as a teacher we endup paying 32 per person for the full day. So for us it is a cheap weekend.

And yes, being at a centreal location is much better.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1787 posts
84 upvotes
Kitchener
I've been to gwl with my family and had a great time. I would go again ina heart beat.
The only disappointment would be the price of food.
Oct 29, 2005
767 posts
44 upvotes
We love the place. Always try skoosh.com when booking, it's usually much cheaper. I also find I get better rates when I call the 1-800 number. Online rates are very high.
Dec 12, 2007
762 posts
107 upvotes
Just got an email. Rates starting at $199.95 for January and early February. Enter code: FEVER incl. 1 night accommodation, waterpark entry, buffet breakfast for 4 and 40 tokens.
Jan 6, 2007
69 posts
7 upvotes
nepean19 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2009 3:00 pm
We love the place. Always try skoosh.com when booking, it's usually much cheaper. I also find I get better rates when I call the 1-800 number. Online rates are very high.
I can't even find Great Wolf Lodge on skoosh.com. This site actually is pretty poor in functionality overall. I use Rates to Go when hittin the Lodge.
× < >