• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2012 6:09 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 16, 2007
3 posts
Brampton

Green Bean Coffee Extract

I was just wondering for those who ordered the deal of the day for the Green Bean Coffee Extract if they have received the product yet?
11 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
:arrow:

Moved from "Group Deals" to "Group Deal Discussion"
Congrats to the Arsenal Ladies - The FA Women's Cup Winners 2013 :)
May 9, 2005
884 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Still waiting for mine. No shipping timelines were provided. Can RFD provide a response?
Jun 17, 2012
52 posts
83 upvotes
Lavaltrie, QC
Gooner wrote: Still waiting for mine. No shipping timelines were provided. Can RFD provide a response?
Haven't received mine. Today's deal is the same company with a different name... makes me wonder...
Jul 16, 2007
3 posts
Brampton
The deal closed on the 24th or 25th it has almost been a month????
May 27, 2010
6 posts
3 upvotes
Winnipeg
I just remembered about this yesterday. Still waiting for it.
Jul 16, 2007
3 posts
Brampton
I emailed them on Friday the reply was it takes 3-4 weeks and it has been shipped, I should receive it within 10 days! Wow no wonder they didnt mention anything about shipping. According to my calculations another 10 days is about 5 weeks? I suppose we will see.
Deal Guru
Apr 24, 2006
10913 posts
1064 upvotes
Mississauga
Why does everyone fall for this? Chances are it's not even real/. They can literally put sugar in there.. who is going to test it?

Hint.. It's not Health Canada or the FDA... So unless you have a friend with a high end lab that can verify it's pure, it makes absolutely no sense to buy from these scam sites.
May 9, 2005
884 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Did anybody receive this deal yet?
May 27, 2010
6 posts
3 upvotes
Winnipeg
Actually. Now that I am home, I have finally received my bottle of pills. Let us hope this is he real deal. Unfortunately it does look like it contains fillers.