Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Green Man Gaming giving away free games every 6hrs

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2017 7:46 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1705 posts
1031 upvotes
MB
Yes add game to cart and then paste code in box.
Nov 8, 2016
61 posts
42 upvotes
LOL no one able to get the free game Out of stock or no voucher LOL it fool you guys to going there and it fooollll me too no game so far
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
2014 posts
665 upvotes
Calgary
Code is #000E34-CWDZUC-EQD8VN (# must be there) for Russian Superhero Dead Ivan, worked for me.
Jul 23, 2015
302 posts
199 upvotes
Earth
MafiaHitman wrote: Code is #000E34-CWDZUC-EQD8VN (# must be there) for Russian Superhero Dead Ivan, worked for me.
The code is different for everyone.
Banned
Dec 8, 2013
273 posts
191 upvotes
Ontario
This promotion has been an utter pain in the butt and with that said Green Man Gaming is not getting my business when I find something the same price elsewhere and I will even pay a bit more elsewhere because of this. This has to be one of if not the worst run giveaway I have seen maybe in my life.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
NoDeals4u wrote: This promotion has been an utter pain in the butt and with that said Green Man Gaming is not getting my business when I find something the same price elsewhere and I will even pay a bit more elsewhere because of this. This has to be one of if not the worst run giveaway I have seen maybe in my life.
Agreed as someone who has bought from GMG before this has soured me on them going forward. I even stopped looking after seeing that they give a voucher for a game that’s out of stock.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1705 posts
1031 upvotes
MB
free game is MORNINGSTAR DESCENT TO DEADROCK
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
ktokes12 wrote: free game is MORNINGSTAR DESCENT TO DEADROCK
Out of stock, at least it says for me.

Anyone actually get any of these free games? I've either missed them, or I click BUY/ADD and it says out of stock.
Apr 17, 2011
52 posts
24 upvotes
Gatineau
hystavito wrote: Out of stock, at least it says for me.

Anyone actually get any of these free games? I've either missed them, or I click BUY/ADD and it says out of stock.
I actually got one right now (well 10 minutes ago). Just got back home and I had left the VIP page opened. It seems like you have to act within the first 6-7 minutes of the hour to hopefully get a free game.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1705 posts
1031 upvotes
MB
hystavito wrote: Out of stock, at least it says for me.

I got 3 of them, probably will never play them. Seems the only time I open steam is to add a free game.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1705 posts
1031 upvotes
MB
If anyone got a code for a free game and when trying to check out it said that they are out of keys go into your account and there should be a key for Steam for the game.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)