319 upvotes
Ottawa

[GreenmanGaming.com] Castlevania Lords of Shadow Triple Pack [Steam] $2.99 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
GreenmanGaming.com
More offers from GreenmanGaming.com
GMG seems to be having a hard time keeping enough keys in stock for this one. Get it while you can!

Bundle includes:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle

Activates on Steam.

Probably not great games, but for $2.99, can you really go wrong appending these to your backlog?

Also keep an eye out for the Metal Gear Triple Pack ($3.99 USD), currently out of stock.
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/me ... e-pack-pc/
35 replies
Jan 31, 2011
617 posts
225 upvotes
Toronto
Some advice if you plan to get this - keep frequent and multiple versions of save cause this game LOS/LOS2 are prone to save file corruption if you intend to stray away from the main story line path. Lost my 20 hrs of game play because of that. Great game by the way if you're a fan of the Castlevania series.
May 13, 2014
471 posts
101 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
thunderbolt wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2018 2:57 pm
Great game by the way if you're a fan of the Castlevania series.
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but how does it stack up to Symphony of the Night?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3293 posts
405 upvotes
thunderbolt wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2018 2:57 pm
Some advice if you plan to get this - keep frequent and multiple versions of save cause this game LOS/LOS2 are prone to save file corruption if you intend to stray away from the main story line path. Lost my 20 hrs of game play because of that. Great game by the way if you're a fan of the Castlevania series.
I enjoyed it a lot more than Symphony of the night. The first game was beautiful; the 2nd game, the first half looked nice then the graphics went a little down hill.For $2.99, it's a steal.
Are you a new parent and looking for freebies for your newborn, go here:
Freebies for your Newborn
Updated July 2018
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1083 posts
2695 upvotes
Toronto
Lords of Shadow is the first Castlevania game I played and I loved it. Great gameplay, great graphics, great audio, but especially fantastic set pieces and game environments. The 2nd was a disappointment but still worth a playthrough. I finished Mirror Of Fate as well but I don't remember anything about it.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
2438 posts
537 upvotes
Lethbridge
Awesome.

Been meaning to pick this up with my freebie steam card $ next time it went on sale. $4 for everything though? Amazing!
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
18415 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Raident wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2018 3:30 pm
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but how does it stack up to Symphony of the Night?
They aren't the same types of games at all.
Jan 31, 2011
617 posts
225 upvotes
Toronto
Raident wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2018 3:30 pm
most likely I enjoy the story plot about history of the vampire killer blood line, just like a novel. The game play is totally different in 3d compared to 2d in SOTN, but i don't think anyone would say the new one is a disappointment.

For $2.99, the only thing you'd lose is the number of hrs you spent on the game. I paid $12 when it was on PSN sale and I'd say it's worth it.
Sep 13, 2013
9 posts
11 upvotes
Quebec
Thanks OP!
Already have Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 - Base Game so here's a key: E2XK4-GY7LA-WNFP7
say if redeem!
Nov 9, 2010
537 posts
361 upvotes
Richmond, BC
daxbob wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2018 12:58 am
Thanks OP!
Already have Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 - Base Game so here's a key: E2XK4-GY7LA-WNFP7
say if redeem!
I was able to redeem it. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2263 posts
411 upvotes
London
MSRP over 80$??.... Buy now think later. All steam codes showed up instantly. Well worth even though I may never get around to playing, especially with Simon Belmont announced for Smash Bros.
Nov 30, 2014
162 posts
41 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Nice! I have each on different platforms. Would be all over this if I didn't already have them. +1