Expired Hot Deals

[GreenOn] ON only - Free Smart Thermostat program is back

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2019 10:32 pm
Feb 27, 2018
10 posts
ONTARIO
Hello. Sorry for late reply.

Yes, he did show up. However, they only had the nest thermostat. Installation took less than 30mins.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2730 posts
623 upvotes
Uhhh, did anyone just get an e-mail from the Green Ontario installing company regarding the warranty but with someone else's name/address on it?
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1555 posts
243 upvotes
Vaughan
BigJonsson wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 1:03 pm
Uhhh, did anyone just get an e-mail from the Green Ontario installing company regarding the warranty but with someone else's name/address on it?
Just an FYI that I had issues with the original thermostat installed by GreenON. I went through Nest to troubleshoot and ultimately replace the thermostat. They were easy to deal with. Did the whole thing over chat and by the end of the troubleshooting the agent deemed the thermostat to be a dud. I had a replacement by the next day and sent the dud back in the same box, no charges for shipping or anything. Probably easier than trying to go through GreenON if you have issues.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2730 posts
623 upvotes
Just got another e-mail saying

Hi XXXXXXXX,

A new GreenON account has been created for you.

Click the url below to activate your account and select a password!

https://greenon-ecofitt.freshdesk.com/register/(a bunch of numbers and letters)

If the above URL does not work try copying and pasting it into your browser. If you continue to have problems, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
GreenON

Can't tell if this is phishing or not
Dec 30, 2018
1 posts
Every time I try to get one it's never available it would be nice if you can send me an email and let me know when is the next time this program is available it would be much appreciated
Mar 20, 2013
730 posts
229 upvotes
Scarborough
mattAnge2529 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 7:11 pm
Every time I try to get one it's never available it would be nice if you can send me an email and let me know when is the next time this program is available it would be much appreciated

Hahahaha :)).... The program is long dead! Long live the Torries :D....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)