• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2017 11:49 pm
[OP]
Jul 24, 2016
1 posts
1 upvote

Greenslate.ca??

Has anyone bought any shoes from greenslate.ca?
I'm looking to buy some Sebago Kedge driving shoes and I stumbled upon this website which is considerably cheaper than amazon. However the website does not seem very reassuring, so I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with them. How's the product that you received, and how is the customer service?
8 replies
Aug 1, 2017
1 posts
Greenslate or Greenslate.ca look like a Canadian company. They are scammers in China. You MIGHT get shoes similar to what you ordered. Stay away. Rip off
Sep 7, 2017
1 posts
Greenslate.ca is a SCAM. They charged my credit card more than what I agreed to pay, and they sent me a pair of cheap knockoffs.

DO NOT buy from this site, or give them your credit card info.
Nov 11, 2017
1 posts
DavidSuper77 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 8:55 am
Greenslate.ca is a SCAM. They charged my credit card more than what I agreed to pay, and they sent me a pair of cheap knockoffs.

DO NOT buy from this site, or give them your credit card info.
Same thing with me!
Nov 15, 2017
1 posts
I am pretty worried. My son wanted a pair of dr martens from greenslate so I ordered them for him for Christmas. I finally got an email stating the shoes have shipped but I notice it said from China to Canada , I was worried as to why it was coming from China when they have advertised guenuine Canadian shoes .. I am so worried as to what I will be receiving in the mail and how to I explain to my son who is very excited to be getting these shoes. For an extra $70.00 or so I could of just purchased what he wanted here in a mall.
Nov 16, 2017
1 posts
Wow! Wish I had read these reviews before I put my order through at greenslate.ca. STAY AWAY! Same story. I ordered a pair of Bass shoes and it is not apparent that this is a Chinese outfit until you receive your payment confirmation. Got a little nervous at that point. Received the shoes a few days ago. Cheap Chinese shoes that look nothing like what I ordered. Wrong size too. I immediately sent an email and have followed up several times. Crickets. Feel a little foolish but should have researched beforehand, shame on me. Hopefully people will see these posts and save themselves money and aggravation. Anyway, to anyone who read this forum: DO NOT BUY FROM GREENSLATE.CA!!!!!
Dec 4, 2017
1 posts
I have had the same experience as the comments below. I ordered a pair of boots and cancelled that order within a half hour of placing it but was told it was to late the order was already on its way? Really? It gets better....when the boots arrive 6 weeks later they are a completely different boot than what I ordered! Different colour...different style. I am now in the process of asking for a full refund but so far no luck. My advice...STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Total fraud
Dec 4, 2017
1 posts
Yup. It just happened to me too. I ordered a pair of sandals and was charged more than the stated price. I sent an email about this and was advised that they had been charged additional banking fees at their end and so they passed the cost along to me. The "sandals" arrived and they are men's, not women's; not the size I ordered ; and are super cheap plastic. I asked for a refund and was told by reply email that it was their factory worker's mistake but they would give me a 10% refund. The writer of the email, LiSusan, said that it will cost me too much to return the sandals, so I should just try to sell them. They've stopped replying to my emails now.