Fashion & Beauty

Grey, White or Black for this Base Ball Cap?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2018 11:39 pm

Poll: which color

• Total votes: 8. You have voted on this poll.
white

13%
black

13%
grey

75%

Poll ended at Sep 28th, 2018 8:14 pm

Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
2059 posts
359 upvotes

Grey, White or Black for this Base Ball Cap?

Bit of an Apple fan boy but i like the simplicity of the hats and there made by a good brand "New Era"

but ther expensive for 40 bucks.

my only concern is i had a blue jays had that the bright blue faded made that brand.

my initial choice was white.

Doy ou guys have preference?

i wihs i coud buy 3 but 1 is good enough.
Images
  • s-l1600 (9).jpg
  • s-l1600 (10).jpg
  • s-l1600 (11).jpg
Last edited by thatsnazzyiphoneguy on Mar 12th, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1884 posts
4599 upvotes
FHill
All 3 are nice, I like the grey the most. You might consider adding a survey to your thread
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
2059 posts
359 upvotes
Omakase wrote: All 3 are nice, I like the grey the most. You might consider adding a survey to your thread
would you say white is less likely ot fade or would grey hide that the most?

all the caps ive ever had faded after a a year in the sun but those were blue jay caps lol
Aug 10, 2004
668 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
grey. i find white gets dirty easily and it's hard to keep it from going a little yellow... and black, from the picture, it's harder to see the logo.

or actually, the other question would be ... what colour is your phone? lol maybe match it to that?
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
2059 posts
359 upvotes
jc427 wrote: grey. i find white gets dirty easily and it's hard to keep it from going a little yellow... and black, from the picture, it's harder to see the logo.

or actually, the other question would be ... what colour is your phone? lol maybe match it to that?
my iphone is black lol

my only concern the sun will bake the hat and turn it orange
Aug 10, 2004
668 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
thatsnazzyiphoneguy wrote: my iphone is black lol

my only concern the sun will bake the hat and turn it orange
how often are you out in the sun? i think all three colours will fade / discolour after a while. If you're not out in the summer heat hours on end, then i think it should be fine.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
2059 posts
359 upvotes
jc427 wrote: how often are you out in the sun? i think all three colours will fade / discolour after a while. If you're not out in the summer heat hours on end, then i think it should be fine.
now that i got a car, not as much as i use to.

seems like the grey woul be less noticable in that cirucmstance?
Banned
Sep 16, 2006
1010 posts
236 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Hats are for people under 21, strictly speaking. If you want to look like a kid, or are one, however, grey is my pick.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
2059 posts
359 upvotes
Mistersprinkles wrote: Hats are for people under 21, strictly speaking. If you want to look like a kid, or are one, however, grey is my pick.
i ordere the grey per majority an im looking forward to it.

thanks everyone for your input. not a very serious matter but i appreciate everyones time aneffert for there input.

mistersprinkles, that is the first time i ever heard that about baseball hats. mature adults do not wer baseball hats?
Banned
Sep 16, 2006
1010 posts
236 upvotes
Barrie, ON
thatsnazzyiphoneguy wrote: i ordere the grey per majority an im looking forward to it.

thanks everyone for your input. not a very serious matter but i appreciate everyones time aneffert for there input.

mistersprinkles, that is the first time i ever heard that about baseball hats. mature adults do not wer baseball hats?
They do but it's sort of low brow and trashy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)