Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2018 10:57 am
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1724 posts
68 upvotes
interested! pm sent!

i drove too fast into a road bump and scratched the underside of my front lip. it's barely noticeable unless you actually look under the bumper but i'm curious to know how much it would cost.
Feb 23, 2010
239 posts
32 upvotes
Interested and PM sent!

Someone scratched the rear bumper at the airport parking lot!
Aug 22, 2007
752 posts
105 upvotes
Markham
pm sent. Got 2 minor dents I want to get rid of!
May 4, 2006
450 posts
23 upvotes
hey there! i'm interested in the group buy! need a few scratches removed on my car pm sent!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2005
8198 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
Got a quote, but wasn't as low as I had hoped (i previously got one from another shop, which was cheaper, but then that shop was more of a cash deal, kinda-thing)
Nov 18, 2009
188 posts
9 upvotes
Hey,

I just wanted to say that i had a great experience with Chipmaster
:) , i had a scratch on my rear bumper (driver side) for my 2010 Audi A4 and the price was very reasonable. Not only did they did a great painting job and looks practically new again, they also went the extra mile to clean my interior and exterior as well! =D, I would recommend them for sure! Great experience, Great results and most importantly fast delivery date :D (i gave the car in at 8:00AM on monday and got my car at 9:00AM on tuesday)

I will try to post up Before and After pictures asap! but the overall experience with Ron was great, hes got a sense of humor too haha, great job guys!
Feb 5, 2006
2 posts
I am interested two. I have two cars that need some work..
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2004
1370 posts
86 upvotes
Wong281 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2010 11:37 am
Hey,

I just wanted to say that i had a great experience with Chipmaster
:) , i had a scratch on my rear bumper (driver side) for my 2010 Audi A4 and the price was very reasonable. Not only did they did a great painting job and looks practically new again, they also went the extra mile to clean my interior and exterior as well! =D, I would recommend them for sure! Great experience, Great results and most importantly fast delivery date :D (i gave the car in at 8:00AM on monday and got my car at 9:00AM on tuesday)

I will try to post up Before and After pictures asap! but the overall experience with Ron was great, hes got a sense of humor too haha, great job guys!
It's good to hear about all the great reviews from the members on RFD..I also want to thank Alvin once again for all the help..I received a very reasonable quote from Chipmaster in Markham and will be calling Ron very soon..Looking forward to getting my car repaired..Thanks again Alvin and Ron :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2007
1726 posts
120 upvotes
Mississauga
PM sent. Saab 9-5 with a small dent on the rear passenger door :(
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
386 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
So far we have 108 RFD members who are interested in this group buy and some 20 of you have already taken advantage of the group buy discounts to complete your repairs.

I must remind everyone that as Spring approaches, our vendors will be getting much busier and the group buy pricing will be phased out. If you want to take advantage of the group buy pricing, go ahead and get your estimates and schedule your appointments.

Just post here and send me a PM to either get an accurate estimate in person, or get a free email estimate.