Group Buys

Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2018 6:23 pm
Jan 31, 2008
37 posts
Toronto
I have a scratch I am looking at getting done. PM sent.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4885 posts
528 upvotes
Hope someone can post a review on the missisauga shop
Dec 23, 2006
182 posts
20 upvotes
I visited Ron and got an estimate this morning. Compared it to another very recommended place and decided to go to Ron.

My problem is a crack in a plastic bumper. That other place could fix the bumper, but I'd have to leave the car there for 3 days. Ron proposed to buy a new bumper, paint it and install.

If Ron prepares the new bumper ahead, I'd have to spend only 2 hours in his place. Fixing at the other place vs. replacing here is $80 less expensive, but 3 days without the car is not an option for me.

I gave Ron the green light tonight. Once I have the job done, I will post the results and the overall experience.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2003
2622 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
interested, dent in front fender from someone's door opening.

Will pm
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2003
1987 posts
62 upvotes
GTA
2005 Honda Accord, three small scratches and 1 small dent. The scratches are:

1. stone chip on front of the hood, paint was off and it starts rusting (about 3mm diameter).
2. stone chip on the driver side of windshield frame. paint was off, not rusting, about 3mm in diameter.
3. small scratches rear bumper, about 10 to 20 mm, paint is still on, not very much visible.

A small dent is on the driver's door side, the size of the dent is about 5mm, depth of the dent is about 1-2 mm.
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
364 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Amazingly we have 119 interested members and some 20 of us have already completed our repairs. And the requests just keep pouring in. Everyone can be helped, on a first come first serve basis. I have been informed that Spring is the busy season for our vendors, so expect estimates to go up slightly if you are waiting around past mid-April.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

You can receive a free email estimate as part of this group buy and get group buy discounts:

1. post a reply in this thread to indicate that you are interested, and
2. send me a PM with
a) your email address and
b) whether you are closer to Mississauga or Markham

If it is easier for you to get an estimate in person, PM me for the vendors contact and visit the vendors directly. Simply mention the redflagdeals.com group buy and you will get the group buy discount. Remember to post an update here with your progress - we love hearing about your success!
Aug 30, 2005
347 posts
6 upvotes
I am interested in getting a quote for a scratch I've gotten on the driver side rear quarter panel.

PM sent to 3ajs.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2004
3120 posts
327 upvotes
Mississauga
I am interested.
May 8, 2008
102 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
wing0 wrote:
Mar 25th, 2010 11:07 pm
I am interested.
I am also interested. Got a dent and some deep scratches that already have surface rust.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)