Group Buys

Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2018 11:17 pm
Dec 23, 2006
182 posts
20 upvotes
I've got my bumper replaced at Markham place. Ron is a nice person to deal with. The new bumper looks... new :) so no need to post its photos. Ron got it painted before I arrived. The installation took 3.5 hours vs. estimated 2 hours but he did not charge extra. His price was lowest comparing to 2 other places plus he proposed to buy me a coffee on the morning :)
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
365 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Important Update for Mississauga

The Mississauga vendor will stop issuing estimates at group buy rates after March 31st. Their peak season has begun and they have too much work that is backlogged. As of today, no more email estimates will be issued. If you would still like to take advantage of the group buy, I would highly recommend visiting the vendor to get an estimate in person.

Vendor contact: www.unibody.ca

For those who have received an estimate, schedule the work in before April 15 for the best chance of getting your work done. Otherwise they may be too busy to schedule your work in at all.

Good luck!
Mar 5, 2006
164 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
I saw this thread and went to Ron at Chipmasters Markham to fix some dents on my lexus from a stray shopping cart. He did a great job in getting out the dents and buffing out scratches! The damage wasn't serious, but I hate door dents, so I'm pretty anal about quality of work over cost, and Ron delivered both. Definitely recommended!
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
365 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
RFD member Nacster in this thread requested an estimate from Chipmaster to fix a "repair" that was done by one of these mobile outfits. I wonder if he has a review to share, and maybe the name of the company to avoid. By his accounts, the mobile "repair" job is so hideous that he is reinstating the insurance on his stored car so he can get the repair undone and redone properly.
Sep 19, 2006
258 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
3ajs wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2010 12:12 am
RFD member Nacster in this thread requested an estimate from Chipmaster to fix a "repair" that was done by one of these mobile outfits. I wonder if he has a review to share, and maybe the name of the company to avoid. By his accounts, the mobile "repair" job is so hideous that he is reinstating the insurance on his stored car so he can get the repair undone and redone properly.
Can I just go there to get a quote since I live nearby?Thanks,dude
Life is greater than death. And love is greater than either.
Nov 24, 2005
777 posts
1 upvote
Ontario
Any feedbacks on the their work on scratch and dent removals?

i'm very interested.
Sep 19, 2006
258 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
why they are only open on weekdays? that sucks.
Life is greater than death. And love is greater than either.
Aug 24, 2006
240 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I am getting Ron in Markham to fix up some dings and buff some scratches out. I will post feedback after.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)