Group Buys

Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2018 11:17 pm
Jul 5, 2009
34 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Fixed my car in mississauga (Unibody). Great job for a reasonable price. Thanks to 3ajs for creating this GB thread.
May 31, 2005
89 posts
27 upvotes
YGPM... I've got some scratches on my RSX rear passenger corner bumper, and a deep scratch on my top passenger door.
Dec 25, 2004
149 posts
17 upvotes
interested.

Sent an email estimate request to them directly.

Thanks!
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
365 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Just a reminder: if you want to participate in this group buy, post a message here and send me a PM.

More than 40 RFD members have already been helped by this group buy, and are proud to be driving cars looking brand new again.

For those who have benefited from this group buy, we would be very interested in celebrating your amazing before and after pictures!
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
365 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Just received a rush of messages over the long weekend. I have responded to most messages but may have missed a few.

If you have not found the information you are looking for please send me a PM again.

If you would like to participate simply post a reply here and send me a PM with your email address.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2007
2535 posts
39 upvotes
I'll get an estimate...have waaaaaaay too many scratches on the Tribute
Luckyinfil wrote:
May 18th, 2010 5:23 pm
No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 20 lbs no lifting for 30lb if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?
Nov 26, 2003
13 posts
got a new AC front lip to replace my cracked one...need it painted. also side skirt has a long scratch which needs fixing. will PM now.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
5057 posts
4965 upvotes
Toronto
I had some work done by ChipMaster in Markham in late April to get some minor paint work done in preparation for a lease return. Service was quick and the job was well done (well, as far as I looked it was, the car was immediately returned to Nissan Finance :) )

No before/after pictures, sorry.
I've got a pretty good friend who's seen me at my worst.
He don't care if I'm a blessing or a curse,
But he always shows up when the chips are down.
That's the kind of friend I like to be around.
May 30, 2005
927 posts
67 upvotes
I have sent you a PM nearly 3 weeks ago but no reply.
Oct 21, 2004
514 posts
75 upvotes
if I want an estimate in-person, can I just go to the Markham location or do I still need to send PM/email etc beforehand?
Dec 8, 2006
352 posts
79 upvotes
Scarborough
I have bumps, dents, scratches and rust spots on hyundai elantra hatchback,sent a PM
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
365 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
codemonkey wrote:
May 31st, 2010 12:50 pm
if I want an estimate in-person, can I just go to the Markham location or do I still need to send PM/email etc beforehand?
Yes you can go in person - the PM/email method is for those who would like email estimates.
link627 wrote:
May 31st, 2010 10:31 am
I have sent you a PM nearly 3 weeks ago but no reply.

Thanks for the reminder link627, you should be getting an email with more information. Sorry for the delay.