Group Buys

Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2018 12:11 pm
Deal Addict
May 24, 2004
1862 posts
140 upvotes
Need a dent removed on front passenger door. I believe there isn't any support bars behind that area. Single dent approximately 3 inches in length.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2004
1639 posts
5 upvotes
Totally forgot to leave a good word here ...

Got a quote from Ron on a 2006 Chevrolet Impala where hood was buckled from a rear end accident. There was also a minor hole in the bumper. After leaving a message for 3ajs, I was promptly contacted by Ron who gave me a general estimate based on photographs I sent.

Ron was very friendly and willing to accomodate our request for a rush job so that we could get the car back before our trip to the US. Unfortunately, we dropped off the car later than expected so he couldn't possibly get the work done in the timeframe. Not a problem, he permitted us to keep our car in his garage for a week while we were on vacation.

Communication was excellent, Ron was personally available to answer emails and phone calls in a very prompt and friendly manner. The price was the lowest out of all the quotes we obtained.

The workmanship was very good, and the aftermarket hood fit nicely, and the bumper looked as if it had never been hit. The paint job was well done, though in certain lighting you could see minor minor variations between the original paint job and chipmasters. Not a big deal though, that's just nitpicking.

Overall, I'm very happy to have taken it to chipmaster. Saved quite a bit of money, and received excellent friendly service. Thanks! :)
Ebay Rating

Heatware
--------------------------------------------------
"This is not fine prose nor, by itself, terribly clear. It would appear to have been drafted by lawyers." - Cummings, J. Bourke, et al. v. Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. (1998)
May 4, 2006
730 posts
7 upvotes
Richmond
Hey I'm interested in a quote for a 2008 mazda3 sport that has a 7-8 inch circular scuff on the back right bumper corner from backing into a concrete pillar. Paint seems to be scraped down to the plastic in some spots. > :(

I'm in Mississauga, but won't mind driving to Markham if I can get the best results/price there.
Jan 24, 2010
1 posts
I am interested. I will drop by in-person soon to get an estimate.
Mar 5, 2006
55 posts
3 upvotes
I had my wife's Mazda MX 5 (Miata) repaired by Chipmaster Markham last week. They painted the front and rear bumpers, buffed out a scratched headlight lense and removed a stain on the hood.

I was impressed by the quality of the work and the price. The car was ready on time and was returned spotless. They were also nice to deal with.

I would not hesitate to recommend their services and would certainly use them again.
Apr 14, 2006
778 posts
65 upvotes
Markham
going to go check them out for a dent on my car that i just got.

Let you guys know if I go to them. I have before pictures so this would be a good comparison if I do go with them.
Mar 7, 2003
120 posts
16 upvotes
PM sent for hood painting on jetta with paint chips.
Apr 14, 2006
778 posts
65 upvotes
Markham
Trowa wrote:
Jun 27th, 2010 5:48 pm
going to go check them out for a dent on my car that i just got.

Let you guys know if I go to them. I have before pictures so this would be a good comparison if I do go with them.
went to the markham location. The shop was big but didn't have a paintbooth. Kinda swayed me from getting my repair performed there.

Ron was a amazingly friendly guy so kudos for him. he also said it can't be PDR as my dent was on the crease line so the whole panel needs to be painted. 100% match wasn't guaranteed but he said it would be a close match.

+1 for ron being a nice guy

-1 for not having a down draft paintbooth.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6079 posts
247 upvotes
Going tomorrow to get a quote, if they're open.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1101 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
I'm interested! 1999 Acura 3.2 TL (black)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)