• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2018 12:11 pm
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
398 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Message from Markham supplier:

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me. We could do emails and photos if the photos are fairly easy to see the damage. Although I cant guarantee the quote until I see the car, I am pretty confident it will not change. At least this way you and the others will have the general price and be able to decide if you want to continue and have the work performed. I think once you see the pricing I am going to give you and the group you will be quite pleased.

Please email to : *supplier email*
Phone # *supplier phone*

I look forward to working with you and the group,

Thanks *supplier*

------

Interest to date:

Members requiring repairs - 24

Interested Suppliers:

Mississauga - 1
Markham 1

------

Continue to post here to indicate your interest and send me a PM with:
1) your email address and
2) whether you are closer to Mississauga or Markham
Feb 25, 2005
523 posts
1 upvote
2003 Ford Focus SE light green sedan, scuffed front left corner of bumper on concrete pillar, line of minor scratching on driver's door from hitting edge of stone wall.
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
398 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Interest to date:

26 members

Suppliers:

Mississauga - 1
Markham 1

I am sending out emails by Sunday of this week so get yourself signed up if you want to get an estimate and take advantage of this group buy.
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
398 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Hi Dexion, there should be an email in your inbox (or spam) with further instructions about how you can get a free estimate. Fortunately, our group buy vendors only do top quality work and offer a lifetime guarantee on the work they perform. Let me know if you are able to find the email - I can send another copy if you need it.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2005
3000 posts
447 upvotes
Hi 3ajs, do you know if they do body work or big scratches that goes into the metal of the car?
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2006
1467 posts
42 upvotes
I'm thinking of going to the Markham vendor soon (within the next two weeks or so). Will update you guys on my experience once the work is completed.
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
398 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Yes, they do. The vendors are autobody shops that operate facilities with the latest painting and paint matching technologies. They are also recognized vendors by several insurance companies. PM me with your email address and whether you are closer to Mississauga or Markham. I will help you get a free estimate at group buy prices.
Noob1ee wrote:
Feb 8th, 2010 3:07 pm
Hi 3ajs, do you know if they do body work or big scratches that goes into the metal of the car?
Oct 2, 2004
474 posts
17 upvotes
Definitely interested. PM sent.
06 Audi A4
-Small dent at the back along with 3 hairline scratches
-One hairline scratch and one dent at the door
-One hairline scratch at the hood
Mar 7, 2006
507 posts
178 upvotes
Mississauga
I'm interested in this as well. 2001 Civic, one long scratch // small dent that was patched to prevent rust but needs further repairs.
Jun 6, 2009
389 posts
39 upvotes
I'm interested as well for a quote.

Lots of scratches on the bumper.

Small dent on the side door.

Large scratch/scrpe on the side panel of bumper.

Markham would be good.
Sep 28, 2009
6 posts
I am interested. Several scratches, dents on my 05 TSX that I would like fixed up. Mississuga vendor is preferred.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
3074 posts
337 upvotes
I`m interested in this group buy.I have a scratch on my Civic .

PM sent
May 15, 2002
263 posts
I'm interested. PM sent. Here's the work needed:

08 Acura CSX Taffeta White
front and read bumper scuffs
rock chips on hood
rear right door dent

thx.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)