• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2018 4:10 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2004
5791 posts
47 upvotes
Interested as well in this deal!!

My black 2009 civic was keyed by someone on my passenger side doors > :(

Please PM details if this stuff could be fixed!! Thank you so much!
rems wrote:
Jun 13th, 2008 12:00 pm
yes...for those that say it doesn't are lying. There has to be some sort of physical attraction (unless you're visually impaired obviously). Looks get you there and personality keeps you there.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2006
1284 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
Went today in the morning to get my parents car worked on. It was scratched on the front passenger and rear passenger door as well as rocker panel. Ron said he could buff it out. And that's what he did. Car looks good as new again. Friendly guy and very quick. Was there for 15 minutes in total.

I now know where to go when I need a paint job for my car!
Dec 13, 2001
913 posts
67 upvotes
Scarborough
All you guys don't need to pm or reply interested for group deal price. Just call or email Ron telling him your from rfd and he'll give you a good price
Aug 16, 2009
76 posts
5 upvotes
Haven't done any work yet, but the quote I got was very reasonable.

It's a very long drive for me to get there, but I think I may just do it. As for workmanship, I'm very confident he'll do a great job.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
23560 posts
1143 upvotes
Markham, ON
Interested!

(else I will go there myself...what discount% are we looking at ?)

Subaru Outback Black 2008 Rear Driver wheel well scrapped :( (2 panels....the surrounding wheel area and side rear bumper..both minor damage).

Will post pictures tonight.
Dec 11, 2003
13 posts
Markham
Got some minor stone chips (rusting slightly) on the hood, can you please PM me with a quote?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
2292 posts
8 upvotes
GTA
Just wanted to say that I had my car bumper fixed at Ron's shop and they did a fantastic job. Did an email quote with him, verified it in person and had it fixed a few days later. Car came out looking great. Great price, friendly service, and overall excellent experience. I would recommend Ron to everyone! :)
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
2505 posts
39 upvotes
Milton
Interested
Your source for training, nutrition, supplement advice!
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
2207 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
Interested! Need to repair a gash and dent on the plastic bumper on the front of my dad's CRV.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)