Group Buy: Dents and Scratch removal - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2018 3:55 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2005
8198 posts
636 upvotes
Toronto
I'm interested, thank you for organizing. PM sent.
Mar 27, 2011
635 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
Hey I'm interested but I would prefer an in-person estimate (I just washed my car yesterday and realized there are a lot more chips than I'd realized).

Do I just drop in during their business hours (weekdays)?
[OP]
Apr 6, 2008
386 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
It is certainly possible to visit our group buy vendor in person. Just mention this group buy to get the best price.
rabbitz wrote:
Apr 30th, 2012 1:21 pm
Hey I'm interested but I would prefer an in-person estimate (I just washed my car yesterday and realized there are a lot more chips than I'd realized).

Do I just drop in during their business hours (weekdays)?
Sep 5, 2005
3 posts
Interested in an estimate. PM sent. Thanks to the OP for this Group Buy.
"Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact." - George Eliot (1819-1880)
Jul 19, 2007
15 posts
Toronto
Highly recommend this place.

I got this large dent and scratch on my door from someone in the parking lot while I was away. Reported to police, and they said it was unreportable > :( .
Anyways, most body shop and collision center gave me a quote of $500-800 to fix. The worst one,i think it European Autobody, gave me a quote of around $1600.
At Chipmaster, I was only charge me around $330 for the job and got the car back the next day.

Ron and his team fixed the dent up perfectly and the paint job was flawless. Couldn't tell that there was a dent in the first place.

Had Great experience at Chipmaster. Was worth the drive to Markham

Thank you Ron and team.
Jun 21, 2009
404 posts
27 upvotes
So my car is done and I want to provide my review with Chipmaster Markham.

I had referred several friends to Chipmaster Markham even before my car was fixed thanks to everyone's reviews. I got my front bumper, passenger door and rocker (panel below the door) fixed. First time I brought it into the shop, front bumper and passenger door was finished amazingly well, paint looks flawless. After I went home, I noticed the rocker was not done properly due to taping off the edges. I brought it back to get it redone, no extra charges. Before I left the second round, I noticed the rocker was not flushed, and clips were broken so I brought it in again and this time it looks brand new which I'm extremely happy with.

Although it took a bit more time to get the rocker redone I don't regret going to Chipmaster Markam. The results were fantastic, but what is really great about Chipmaster is the owner Ron. He has a great reputation for his work.

By going to him, you get

1. A fair price
2. Fast response to emails and phone calls
3. Amazing work on the car (especially the paint matching)
4. Honesty

For a lot of us it's really difficult to find honest auto mechanics who can give fair prices and not cut corners when doing repairs. And to maintain a good reputation is even more difficult.

I will be referring all my friends to Chipmaster for any body repairs.

Thanks for the great work Ron!